Chapter 9

Can't you see?

You Don't Know Love- K. Will


Since I met Mark that day, I haven't seen Yoseob and the others, which is specifically about 4 months. They went and started preparing for their comeback.  Not to mention the fact that I went and got myself an apartment, not too grand but enough for my needs. During that time, I've gotten closer with GOT7 and with that, I've gotten a ton of more haters. Not to mention the fact that I went and got myself an apartment, not too grand but enough for my needs.

Turns out, they've debuted in January and I, and gee how ironic, was the only one who didn't know of them. Never the less, I was introduced and they all were kind, just like BEAST were. 

"Hey! ____!" I turned back in shock only to realize it was JB. His real name is Im Jae-Bum but her only let close people call him that. Then again JB sounds better. He's a little like the big brother you can rely on at times you want a shoulder to cry on. Except he won't let you cry on his shoulder, you'll ruin his new shirt he surprisingly gets every single day.

"Noona! Hey are you eating lunch with us today?" Bambam said. He's 16 and Thai. Couple months older than Yugyeom, yet is this most adorable thing ever that even if you don't get swooned by aegyo, you will by his. "Yeah! Jackson's been being mean to us for a long time!" Yugyeom yelled. He's the smiling kid in the group. He smiles, you will smile even if he has to make you and trust me, he will.

"I have not! You guys just keep fooling around. If anything, I'm disiplining you guys." he defended. Jackson's like JB, at least to me and only me. He pretty much a to his group on the outside but he really does care for them. "Oh please Jackson, we all know you're a bully. ____, you going to the music room today? I need to practice but I need a piano player." Youngjae asked. He's the vocal, 17 but the funny part is he spent only 7 months at JYP. 

"Of course she isn't! She's having lunch with us!" Bambam yelled while grabbing my arm. "Guys stop let her do what she wants to do." JR scolded. I swear JB and JR go hand in hand. If one agrees the other does too, I haven't seen a day where they both have different views on the same topic. "Yeah guys stop. Don't be annoying to her" JB agreed. 

"No! Mark will get you to eat with us!" Yugyeom yelled. "Guys stop. It's only 2nd period and yes I'm going to eat in the cafeteria today. So calm down and get back to the freshman class before you're late!" I half-whispered half-yelled.

"Yesss! Come on Yugyeom, let's go before she changes her mind. No take-backs noona!" Bambam yelled.

"Sometimes I think you're the only sane friend I have Jackson." I said. "Yup I know right?! Let's watch Dora! Am I still normal?" he said. I grimaced, but then smirked. "Yes actually, more than the others." 

"Ouch, Mark is gonna be hurt, you know" he smiled. 

"Psh, he comes in second." I smiled.

"I-". "Okay class get out your textbooks! Turn to page 134." The teacher yelled. I looked to my left and saw Jackson frown, I giggled at his expression and turned to the front. "Ms.____, is there something funny?" The teacher asked. I smiled and said "Nope. Nope is wrong."

 

"Oh my gosh, that Calculus lesson was a bore!" Jackson yawned. We were heading to lunch and saw Mark. "Hyung!" Yugyeom yelled. Mark turned and looked around for who called his name. As his eyes laid upon us, *ahem me, he smiled and closed his locker, walking closer to us.

"Hey baby-girl" he said in English while kissing my forehead. We stopped kissing for real after a couple days when I started getting threats but I'd want what we have now than before. I got used to him and I having PDA in the morning but apparently, they haven't.

"HEY STOPPPPPPP! EWWWWW!!!" Jackson teased. "Guys. Can't you guys stop making fun of them for one day?" Jb said.

"Grow up guys. I- Wait. Where's Youngjae?" Mark asked. "Music." JR shrugged. 

"JBBB!!!" Bambam yelled across the hall. "We're starving!!!" Yugyeom yelled. "Oh mother of- Get off me right now,Kim Yugyeom or I will smack you" JB yelled

Mark led me away from the commotion and up to the roof. "Mark, I told the others that I would eat with them." I said. 

"Well, you could always do that tomorrow." he said. "Wait here, I'll get lunch for us." he said. I nodded as a sign of approval. 

When he left, I looked up at the clear blue sky with a sigh of satisfaction.

Life is perfect and I smiled.


I know I know. Made the story for Yoseob and now I put in Mark. :)  I can't get over these guys, they're just so

:O And I saw them on "WIN: Who Is Next? YG V.S. JYP" just amazing. And only Jackson, Mark and Bambam were in it too.