Chapter 7

Can't you see?

|| In Yoseob's POV ||

Who the hell is that guy? Who does he think he is touching my ___like that?

Unable to take his curiosity, he stormed up to ___ looking for a answer to his question.

"Hey, ___, what happened? I just saw some guy take off."

"Nothing happened Oppa, don't worry!" She said with a smile. Nothing my ...

"Well, who was that guy? He seemed pretty nice." 

"Oh well... I don't really know either." she said, "Who he was" she mumbled.

Noticing he couldn't ask anymore questions since ___ clearly wouldn't/couldn't tell him, he left the topic alone and dropped ___ off to her class.

|| In ___'s POV ||

All day, I couldn't stop thinking about that guy. Who was he? Why would he bother to help? The questions I had running in my head were endless, which eventually lead up to the teacher scolding me a couple times and ending up in the hallway. As I walked out I heard a few girls snickering to themselves.

After around 5 minutes, the door opened again.

"I BETTER NOT SEE YOU TALKING TO _____ LEE KIKWANG. HOW DARE YOU SPIT ON THOSE GIRLS?" 

I looked towards my left to see Kikwang smiling his famous innocent eye smile. Like everything was alright, he started walking to the fountain while I stared at him, jaw opened, eyes widened signalling him a question, "Are you crazy?!" I said out loud

"Actually, yes. Who likes being normal? Normal is too boring, so is school. Come on, let's ditch''

I looked at him, "No". The bell rang signalling the end of the class and a girl ran out of class passing by the crowd of people and aiming towards me. 

I stared at her in schock holding my cheek, almost ready to burst into tears at the moment but waiting fo r her explaination.

". Stay away from them. NOBODY LIKES YOU IN THIS SCHOOL. GET OUT NOW!!" She threw a tantrum. I felt pity towards her, she fell for Beast, hard. 

"Are you okay? If you want I-". "No it's fine.You don't need to do anything" I cut him off

"But-", "I SAID YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING." I pushed him off and ran to where ever. I'll just get my stuff later.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Omg, I finished it but I forgot to click Un-hide. 

FUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm hungry but I'm pretending to be sleeping b/c I don't want to eat dinner today. :P I'm so spoiled >.>

I love how usually I write so much in these sections that most of the time, it's longer than the actual story. 

LikeabossbecauseI'mhellokitty123