"Descriptive" EXO-M Kris drabble

"Descriptive" EXO-M Kris drabble

       Groggily closing my eyes, I tried napping again, still tired from the early wake. Taking a deep breath, I pursed my lips and lifted my cheek bones, trying to look pretty while I slept. But then again Kris had fallen asleep too, so nothing to worry about...


-
        I looked out the window, watching the just waken city glow to life in the sunrise. Tapping and tracing my fingers on the car door's glass, I heard her sigh. Briefly sneaking a peek out of the corner of my eye, I saw her eyes clamp close, and her head lean to the side. If she sleeps with her head like that, she'll develop a neck sore. So cute yet, unintentionally clumsy I thought. Quietly inching my way toward her across the seat my weight dragged on the leather, causing an unpleasant sound to erupt.
        Really. Now she's gonna think I have gas problems or something. Because farting is so attractive in a guy. Shaking my head, I continued to come closer to her, placing my shoulder underneath her head. Relaxing in the seat, I smiled to myself, satisfied. Lying my head on hers, I breathed in her scent, strawberries and vanilla wisps traveling between us.
        She was so perfect. Bronze hair that fell in ringlets, dark chocolate eyes, a small nose. Petite and pretty. The way she snuggled up and climbed into my lap at times made me feel like the sun. So warm and bright, tingly and fuzzy. Her voice was like a song that I could never compose.  Her laugh was a melody that I could never sing. Her smile was a masterpiece I could never picture. She was a goddess. And she was to be my goddess, no matter how long it took.
        "Sunni...I...I think...I think I love you," I confessed to the sleeping angel of my world. My words lingering in the air, my confidence deflating as the sleeping her didn't respond. Sighing, I twirled her curls between my fingers, wondering what would she say if she ever knew how I felt. Adrenaline flushing my face, something shifted, disrupting my paranoid moment.
        "Kris, I...I love you too."