Can I stay here?

Our Friendship

 

I’m sorry…

I don’t mean to shout at you…

It’s because I don’t want you know…

Because I….

***

The next day…

It was the day after we all played in Jessica’s house and when I make her cry…

We all come to the class and sit. I remembered that my sit is next to Jessica. Right now I don’t really want to meet Jessica because I don’t want to see Jessica’s mad face to me.

“Bye Unnie, Bye Seo” Said Jessica to Taeyeon and Seohyun. She’s with hapy face. But when she sees me, she looks mad at me. She goes to her chair and sits. I think I have to say sorry to her.

“Jessica, sorry for yesterday, I don’t mean to..” I said but she’s ignored me. I said sorry many times but she kept ignoring me.

I don’t know what to do… Why she keeps ignoring me?

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

After School…

My grandpa’s house is too far from this school, so I must stay at someone’s house for a few months or a year. After a few months or a year, I will be having my own house.

I went to the house while looking at the address.

“Knock, knock” I knocked the door.

“Yes?” a girl came and opened the door. When I see the girl, I surprised.

“Se..Seohyun?” I said to her

“Kyu? What are you doing here?”

“From now, I will be living here. This house is in this address right? If it’s wrong, I’m sorry” I said while giving her the paper with the address.

“Omo! This is the right address!” she said with surprised.

“ng.. come in” she said.

“Just sit here” she said while pointing a sofa.

“Ring-ring, ring-ring”

“I’m sorry” she said while taking her cell phone out from her pocket.

I wait and sit in the sofa while looking at the house.

***

Seohyun’s POV

“Ring-ring, ring-ring”

“I’m sorry” I said while taking my cell phone out from my pocket.

In the phone

“Hello mom?”

“Joohyun, I forgot to say this to you”

“What is it?”

“Today there will be a boy living in our house because his house is far away from his school. I heard his  school is same with you… His name is..K..Kyu..Kyuhyun. Is he already come?”

“Yes” I said while looking at him

“Show his room and make foods for him, I will be back in a while, Bye honey”

“Bye mom”

***

 

“uhm.. Kyuhyun, let’s go to your room in upstairs” I said. We began to walk and he follows behind me.

“this is your room” I said.

“Thanks” he said.

“I will make a food, if you hungry come downstairs… Feel free just like in your home” I said. He smiled.

Why is my heart beating? Do I like Kyuhyun? Thump.. Thump.. Thump..

I cooked in the kitchen. And then he came to the kitchen.

“Are you hungry?” I said.

“Yes…” he said. I smiled.

“Just sit and wait” I said.

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

I sit in the chair. I surprised when I saw something. A book.

“The food is ready” said Seohyun.

While we’re eating, I asked Seohyun.

“Seohyun, what is this book?” I asked.

“Oh, I really like that book since I was kid… I always read it and never bored” she said. Same to me, before I give the book to her, I can’t sleep because I always read that book before I sleep. So I decided to buy it again. When I buy it, I feel really happy.. I always read the book and never get bored.

“Seohyun, is this the book that I gave to you?” I asked. She didn’t reply. She looked at the book.

“Omo! I forgot! It’s really yours!” she said. I smiled to her. I took my book from my bag and show it to her.

“I have the same” I said. She confused. I explained to her.

“After you take the book, I can’t sleep because before I always read that book. So I buy it again” I said.

“Sorry… But thanks for giving it to me!” she said.

***

I went back to my room. Before, there’s no one can talk to me. I think because I always read book. I don’t know why she can talk to me freely. She’s amazing.

My heart beating… Thump… Thump… Thump…

Can I stay here for about 1 year?

***

My heart beating…

Thump… Thump… Thump…

She’s the only one who can talk to me…

Can I stay here?

***

Our Friendship chapter 3 is done! Sorry for taking a long time because I’m working for my other fanfics!