Time to come back

Our Friendship

 

I really want to meet her…

After 6 year waiting…

Today I’m alone going to the airport. The reason why I’m alone…

Flashback…

“Sooyeon is gone…” said Taeyeon with sad face.

“From next week I will be schooling in neighbor town” said Leeteuk

“Junior high school?” asked Taeyeon

“yes, there will be test there” said Leeteuk

“I will be grade 5, I must study hard” Kyuhyun said

“I will go live in grandma house because my school is far” said Seohyun

“Me too, I will going to other town” Taeyeon said

Really? I’m alone here? No, Kyuhyun is still here…

***

Kyuhyun is still here but he never plays with me because he’s studying.

One day I get information that Kyuhyun is going to his grandfather’s house. His grandfather passed away, so he will live there…

I’m really alone

***

At the airport…

Where is Sooyeon? I looked around but I couldn’t found her.

And then I found a blonde girl really look like Sooyeon. I called her.

“Annyeong Sooyeon, do you remember me?”

“Who is that? Who are you?” she asked.

“6 year ago… do you remember? 6 year ago you are still in Korea”

“Oh really? I think I remember you…” she said. I don’t know is this her or not. She speaks English fluently.

“D-Dong-hae?” she asked

“yes, Sooyeon” I said. She remembered me, I’m happy.

“Sooyeon? Please don’t call me Sooyeon again, Donghae” She said to me. Why? Why she doesn’t want I called her Sooyeon like before?

My name is Jessica Jung” she said with fluent English. I surprised with what she said. I don’t think it’s her, but maybe it’s her because she remembers me.

“Omo, Taeyeon, Seohyun! I really miss you! You look different!” She said. But I don’t know why, I’m feeling that she’s different.

“Are you Leeteuk and Kyuhyun? You look so cool!” She said

“You too Donghae” She said to me. But I only smile.

***

The next day…

Today is the first day of Soo.. I mean Jessica to go to school. We all are in the same school. Leeteuk and Taeyeon are 3rd grade, I and Jessica are 2nd grade, Kyuhyun and Seohyun are 1st grade. I’m in the class. Jessica is introducing herself in front of  the class.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jessica, call me Jessie or Sica, 6 year ago, I live here so I can speak Korean a little” She said.

***

When break time…

“Sica Unnie~ I really miss you…” said Seohyun

“Seohyunnie~ I miss you too” Jessica said

“What do you do there Jessica?” asked Leeteuk

“Many things! I was really happy! And I have new sister” said Jessica

“New sister?” asked Taeyeon

“Yes, let’s go to my house after school” said Jessica.

***

 After school…

We all came to Jessica’s house.

“I really want to see unnie’s sister!” said Seohyun.

We all going in to Jessica’s house. It was a different house from 6 years ago.

“Krystal!” said Jessica

“Something wrong unnie?” ask krystal while going out from her room.

“This is my sister” said Jessica

“Omo! So cute!” Said Seohyun and Taeyeon. I think her sister is cute, but it’s really doesn’t like her. Jessica’s hair is blonde but Krystal’s hair is black.

***

We were playing and studying at Jessica’s house. Just like that day. I think only me that still remember that time and only me who doesn’t like to call Sooyeon as “Jessica”. The other seems forget that memories and they like the “new Jessica”.

“Donghae, what do you do when I going to USA?” ask Jessica to me.

“Nothing…” I said

“Are you angry?” ask her

“No” I said

“You’re angry right? Why? Is it because of me?” ask her. She asked but I don’t want answer that question. I go out to the Jessica’s garden.

“Wait, Donghae” she said. She kept following me but I don’t like if there’s someone following me.

“Don’t follow me! Leave me alone” not intentionally, I shout that to her.

“Why? Do you hate me Donghae?” She said and cries. Then she runs from me.

“No..” I said but she already runs away.

***

No… I don’t hate you…

I just don’t want you to know…

That I’m always get embarrassed…

Every time you talk to me…

Please don’t hate me…

***

To be continued...

***

Our friendship chapter 2 is done. Hope you like it!