Bloom, chapter 8

Bloom

Lay felt his frustation growing, after those stolen kisses Tao had somehow ran away to Chen, hanging out with the korean all the time, even sharing a bed with him from time to time. It was as if the younger was avoiding him, not talking to him more than it's necessary, sitting further away from his when they watched TV.

And it drove him mad.

So when the others left for practice, leaving Tao and him behind to rest, he saw the perfect chance to talk to the younger.

He tip-toed into the younger's room, opening the door silently. Tao was laying on his bed, scribbling into his panda-themed notebook Jongdae had bought him.

"Taozi?"

After hearing his voice, the panda jumped up and stuffed the book under his pillow in a hurry.

"Y-yes, Lay-ge?"

The older stepped closer to the boy now sitting on the bed. He sighed and sat down next to Tao, his hands resting in his lap.

"Taozi... Why are you avoiding me?"

He watched as the boy started fidgeting, gently rocking from side to side.

"I'm not avoiding you, ge... What makes you think that?"

Lay felt himself getting angrier. It was completely clear that the boy didn't want to have anything to do with him.

"Hmm... Let's see... Maybe the fact that you're avoiding me?"

Finally Tao turned to face him, gently placing his fair hand on the older's cheek.

"You don't understand, ge..."

He placed his hand over the younger one's holding it gently.

"Then make me understand, Taozi."

In a split second he was pushed onto the bed with the younger sitting on his hips. He stared as the younger bit his lip slightly beforeleaning down and connecting their lips together. He raised his hands and put them on Tao's waist, pulling him closer. Suddenly, the younger pulled away, turning few shades redder before leaning down to whisper into the older's ear.

"I want you to touch me, ge..."

Lay felt how his insides turned into mush as all of the blood rushed into his groin area. He lowered his hands onto the younger's , squeezing it lightly before looking into his eyes.

"Are you sure, Taozi? We can stop now..."

Instead of an actually answer, Tao rolled his hips, gently rubbing their bulges together. The small moan that came out of the younger's mouth was the last drop for Lay. He flipped them over so Tao was laying under him, his panda eyes staring back at him. 

He kissed the younger passionately before moving their clothes one by one, not forgetting to and kiss the younger here and there.

_l_l_l_l_l_l_l_l_

Even after he had entered the younger and Tao was a withering mess under him, Lay still couldn't believe that he was the one to take Huang ZiTao in his glory. That he was the one the younger gave his innocence to.

When they ed, Lay was afraid that maybe Tao will regret it, will hate him after this... But as the younger curled up against him after sharing a sweet kiss, he forgot all his problems (even those that included a certain KIm Jongdae being too close to TaoZi) and fell asleep with a Peach Blossom in his arms.

I wish you could be fully mine, Taozi.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: Hi! I uh... have a writer's block period right now as you can see....

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and comments are loved =)

PS. Why didn't i write ? I know that this fic is rather y and but I will not write pure , no, never-ever. There are plenty of -filled fanfics out there, this story is not one of them.

I have mentioned and I will mention and grinding and stuff but not pure . I'm awful at writing and ya kno what? I really don't wanna write it =/

Whew~~ Now that I got that off my chest, I feel much better =) I just hope that you won't leave me because there won't be a scene =( That would make me sad ='(

PS.PS: You don't know how painfully hard it was for me to make Lay top Tao @.@ Lay is like my other forever bottom guy =/ I mean, just look at him! He's too cute to be all manly OTL

Saranghae, Chunsa <3