Bloom, chapter 7

Bloom

A/N: I'm baaack~~

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Lay woke up to a gentle shaking coming from their maknae. He blinked sleepily while Tao was already saying something to him. While not progressing the fast words coming from the younger he groaned and grabbed the boy into his embrace, pulling Tao on the bed. He smiled at the shocked face and laughed faintly when Tao's cheeks started to turn pink. He watched silently as the younger struggled out of his hold and stood up. The tinge of red on the maknae's fair skin was beautiful... Everything of Tao was beautiful in the slight light coming from the windows. 

"G-gege... Come on, everybody's waiting for you..."

Tao looked at him before turning away again. It seemed as if the younger wanted to tell him something. He sat up, pulling Tao into his embrace again, rocking him gently in his arms. He nuzzled his face into the long slender neck, and gave it a soft peck, smiling when Tao gasped silently.

"What's wrong, Taozi?"

"Xing-gege, we're going to be late..."

The older groaned again and fell back to the soft mattress. He heard Tao laughing softly before turning to face him again. The blush hadn't gone away yet and the small smile made the Panda even prettier. He let the younger pull him up from the bed by his hands and walked groggily to the bathroom. He had never slept in before so why... Then he remembered, he had been busy thinking of the maknae. The way the younger walked, as if cameras were following him, the way he danced, giving all of him in every practice. The way he sang when he thought nobody was listening. His body language on the stage. He was woken from his dreaming with a soft knock on his door. He hissed when he accidently hit his head against the shelf.

"Y-yes?"

He could hear soft mumbling and shuffling before someone was pushing something and Chen's laugh was heard. After that he heard Tao cursing before the younger knocked again.

"Gege?"

"Yes?"

"Can I come in? The others left already and I still need to wash my face..."

Come in? Yixing looked down, seeing only a small towel covering his.. uhmm.. man parts. He blushed at the thought of Tao seeing this before quickly starting to pull on his pants.

"Just a sec, Taozi!"

While he was pulling the pants on, he slipped and fell hard into the bathtub. He moaned in pain while rubbing his head. He heard knocks again and finally pulled his pants on. He pushed himself up and walked to the door, letting Tao in. Yixing stood calmly on the door waiting for the younger to enter. But Tao didn't move, instead the maknae was staring at something, going beet red. The older looked down, wondering if he had forgotten the zipper on his pants. The zipper was closed but... He noticed, starting to blush himself, that he wasn't wearing any shirt. He was almost opening his mouth to apologize when Tao shut him up with a finger before pointing to his abs.

"G-ge.. Can I... Can I touch them?" 

He looked up at the younger, connecting their gazes. He saw pure interest in the younger's eyes mixed with... Something that was pulling him in, making him grab the younger before shutting the bathroom door behind them. He picked Tao up and made him sit on the sink, legs on both sides of the older's body. He watched how Tao's eyes widened and the blush deepened. 

"G-ge? Xing-ge?"

"Y-you can touch them, Taozi."

When the younger made no move, he gently took the fair hand and placed it on his abs. He felt the younger's gaze on his face again, before the hand started to move on his stomach, drawing lines on it. The older locked their gazes again before leaning closer and capturing the feline lips with his own. He felt how Tao's hand traveled to his neck, wrapping them there. He ran his hands slowly up and down on the maknae's sides, making him shiver. Suddenly Tao pulled away, muttering a soft 'sorry' before starting to walk away. Yixing sighed before grabbing Tao's wrist and pulling him into a kiss again, only to have the younger pulling away again after few seconds.

"The others are waiting, Xing-ge. Hurry up..."

With that, the younger left, leaving him to stand in the middle of the bathroom like a fool. He sighed and smiled slightly.

Taozi, do you feel what I feel while kissing you?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

A/N: Hi ^^ I'm finally back~~ I don't know yet if I'm making LayTao a second part too... Help me decide, dears.

I hope that you enjoyed this WTF (slight writer's block) chapter and comment and subscribe~~

Also I wanted to thank you guys for the 3 votes ^^ I decided that I won't be asking my readers to upvote me because it's your choice <3

Love, Chunsa <3 

P.S. I hope all of you know that I don't edit my stories so if there are any mistakes, I'm truly sorry (*starts dancing "Sorry Sorry"*)