Bloom, chapter 3

Bloom

LuHan never really looked at Tao as someone attractive. The younger had always been their 'romantic Panda', their younger brother... So when the hell did it change??!! He couldn't stop staring at Tao when the younger gracefully danced with Xiumin and Lay in their practice room, sweat sticking his hair together... He looked gorgeous, even after the end of the song when he sat down by the mirrors, drinking... The water dripled down from his chin, falling to the exposed skin on his chest.

With his eyes on Tao, he didn't notice where he was going until he hit the hard door with his head, stepping back by the impact. 

"Omona! LuHan-gege, you OK?!"

He sat down, cursing as Tao flew to his side, examining the bump now forming on his forehead. His touches were gentle, feathery... Loving. Suddenly, a pair of lips were on his forehead. He scarmbled back, leaving the younger sitting on his knees, surprised. He raised his hand and touched the bump, vincing. Tao was crawling towards him again, slapping his hand away.

"Idiot! Don't touch it! You have to put something cold on it, gege."

The younger's eyes were going up and down from his eyes to his bump on the forehead. He looked so sweet at the moment that LuHan couldn't help it but to reach out and place his hand on one of those pale cheeks, making Tao jump. Then, the younger closed his eyes and leaned into the touch. There was a small smile on his face.

"That's sweet, gege. But you still have to treat that nasty bump."

The sentece brings LuHan out from his dream and he quickly pulls his hand away, feeling hot suddenly. He smiles sheepishly and stands up, pulling Tao with him. The harsh pull sends Tao farward and he lets out a small 'kya!' falling onto the chest of the older, sending them down again. Just to LuHan's luck, he lands on the hard, uncarpeted floor and hits his head again. He groans as the pain hits him and stands up on his elbows. The younger is sitting on him, watching him worriedly with those dark, feline eyes. The position, Tao on top of him, the younger's long legs on both sides of his hips, would have been ual - no - It was y. LuHan blushed as Tao wiggled on him, trying to get a closer look on the older's new bump. Gosh... Thank god he was wearing baggy sweatpants... He sat up straight, making the position more awkward, with Tao sitting on his lap, and stopped the younger from fussing over his head.

"Calm down, Panda. They only hurt a little."

Lie. Those little b*tches were hurting so bad but he felt that the feeling of Tao on his lap was too much for him. 

Nodding and apologizing, the younger stood up and reached out a hand for him. Ha grabbed it and was taken back by the surprise... The hand felt too fair to be used to do Wushu, long fingers bending as if they would break...  He noticed that he had been holding the hand too long only when Tao started giggling softly. God the idiocy of mine... He smiled again and looked right into those warm and endless eyes that turned him into mush...

Huang ZiTao, you're like a drug to me...

______________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry, I'm in a rush >.< Also, I have a somesort of writer's block so minhae =( 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chappy, comment and subscribe~!

It's not edited (again -.-)

Saranghae, Chunsa >///<