Bloom pt.1

Bloom

A/N: Hehe~~ I changed my mind ^^ This story will consist of little/short chappies ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kris watched how the youngest of the group slowly made his way into the kitchen. It was 7 in the morning, with everyone in the group being still as sleepy as hell. Tao sat down on his seat and turned to face him with sleepy eyes. Letting out a yawn, he nuzzled his face into his hands before peering at the leader again. He looked stunning, at least, with white silky pajama bluse slightly slipping off from his shoulder. Kris fought back the urge to touch the soft skin that was revealing... 

"Kris-gege, are you all right? You look kinda red..."

The soft and warm hand on his forehead startled him and made him yank back fast, falling out of his chair. He looked up and saw Tao staring at him with wide eyes before bursting into laughter. The younger looked so beautiful under the morning sun that shone trough kitchen windows. Finally Tao settled for giggles as he stood up and walked to the day-dreaming leader. The younger bended down until he was face to face with Kris and cutely held out his hand.

"I think it's time for you to stand up now, gege. We're getting late."

Kris snapped back at the mention of time and looked at the big clock on the wall. Half past seven... And they already got schedule at eight. He scarmbled up from the floor and opened the fridge door. Looking back at Tao, he saw how the youngest was already waking up other members, making cute ruckus in each room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

They sat in the car after finishing their last show of the day. Kris looked around to see everybody exept him and manager sleeping. Tao was sleeping too, with his head on Kris shoulder and hands tightly around gifts from fans. With his free and not sleeping arm (The other one was long dead from being sandwiched between the seat and Tao), Kris softly tucked some stray bangs away from Tao's eyes.

He had always known that Tao is pretty, but right now, after being with him almost every day, he knew that the boy was drop-dead gorgeous. It was as if Tao had bloomed in some sort of way, giving of a innocent yet y aura everywhere he went. He had grown taller but it didn't make him lankier or uglier, he was like willow, bending softly in the wind but never breaking. Suddenly, Tao shifted and was now half-facing the leader. With the youngest mouth slightly open, Kris had to fight with the want of pressing his lips against those soft and plump ones. 

Then, the car came to a stop and manager turned to face them, waking the sleeping members and rushing them off. The leader watched how Tao stirred and yawned, rubbing his eyes.... And he didn't know if it was an accident, but when Tao was stepping out of the car, his palm gently pressed on Kris crotch, making the leader let out a strangled cough. 

When he looked back tho, Kris could've swear that he had seen a slight smile/smirk on Tao's lips before the younger walked away....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sooo what do youy think? Comment and subscribe~~ >////<

PS. The Taoris goes on in the next chappy~~!!! ^^

Saranghae, Chunsa <3