Chapter 3: Can I have roasted bacon?

A 5 year old mentality

 

Even though Jiyeon kissed Myungsoo right after the day when Myungsoo was being insulted by Krystal, nothing happened between them. Myungsoo had no intentions of telling Jiyeon that he was recovering and that she is free of her duties. He would have kept this secret until the day he died but yet, there were situations where he had to speak out the truth. The day when Jiyeon almost got snatched away, right before his eyes.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

“Noooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Myungsoo was basically running around the whole house, screaming for me, and trying to get my attention. I sighed and conceded defeat.

 

So right, if you are asking me what made Myungsoo scream and run around the house like a lunatic, it’s because of bacon. Yes, by bacons, I mean the bacon that we always eat, and hell yeah, I like bacons. But for some reason, Myungsoo hated bacons.

 

“Yes Myungsoo?” I went over to the kitchen table where he was standing at right now.

“I don’t like bacons. Throw them away!” and without me realizing it, he already has the packet of bacons in his hand, making his way towards the rubbish bin. I ran over to him and stretch my hands out like a scarecrow.

 

“No Myungsoo! You can’t waste food!”

He pouted and sat down on the floor and started wailing. “Noona! Noona I don’t like bacon. Myungsoo doesn’t like it. Throw! Into the bin!”

I shook my head and squatted down to his eye level. “Myungsoo… let’s not waste food okay? It’s the last few packets of bacons that are left now. So let’s just finish it and noona promises that I won’t buy anymore bacons, alright?”

 

He looked like he was hesitating but after a minute, he nodded and agreed. “Ok, noona. No more bacons.” I smiled and took the bacons away from him and went to prepare for lunch while Myungsoo just went to the kitchen table and sat on the chair. I really don’t get the reason why he hates bacon so much.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

Right, so you guys want to know the reason why I hate bacons so much? Ok, so apparently, Jiyeon has this really close guy friend by the name of Baekhyun. The two of them are so close that they could hug each other anytime.

 

There was once when the three of us went out, and boy, I felt like some third party disturbing a couple dating. Wait, scratch that. Jiyeon can never date that Baekhyun guy. So if you were wondering what Baekhyun has to do with Bacon, it’s just that Jiyeon always calls Baekhyun bacon.

 

She would always bacon this, bacon that. And she even likes to eat Bacons! So in some way or another, she is trying to imply that she likes Baekhyun. I mean it might not be true, but still, I feel that she likes Baekhyun.

 

And speaking of the devil … here he comes. The oh so mighty Bacon. I mean Baekhyun.

It turns out that when I was engrossed in being jealous about Jiyeon liking Baekhyun; he dropped by our house to find Jiyeon.

 

“Oh hey, Myungsoo, what are you doing here?” Baekhyun waved at me while walking towards me.

What kind of question is that? This is my house isn’t it? ‘This is my house, Bacon-ssi.” He gave me a shrug and went over to Jiyeon, giving her a back hug.

 

Give me fire; I need to roast some bacon.

 

As for Jiyeon, not only did she remove his hands, she even gave him a smile. Damn it, my jealousy is building up right now.

 

What’s worse was that he took the lollipop that was in Jiyeon’s mouth and pop it in his mouth. OH MY GOD. I NEED TO EAT SOME BACON NOW.

 

“Noona! I want roasted BACON now!” I shouted at Jiyeon, making her flinch.

“O…Okay! I will do it now.” Jiyeon removed Baekhyun’s hands and made him sit down at the couch. When he walked over there, I joined him and sat right in front of stared at him with my arms folded. Alright, for some reason, the atmosphere became really awkward.

 

In the end, Baekhyun decided to break the ice by talking first.

“Hey Myungsoo-ssi. I know you and Jiyeon was really close and maybe you are dependent on her but hey, you have to let her go isn’t it? She needs someone to love, and be loved by someone… and I am confident that I would be the one who is going to take care of her … for the rest of her life.”

 

What? He likes Jiyeon? I knew it, this sneaky bacon. I’m not going to let you get her!

 

“So Myungsoo-ssi, I am going to make her mine, I hope you would wish us well! I don’t know why I’m telling you this and I’m not sure if you understand but still, I want you to know this!” and he gave me a smile.

 

I was going to rebut back when Jiyeon walked over, which resulted in me losing my chance.

 

She walked over with a plate of bacon and sat down beside Baekhyun. “Here’s the bacon!” She passed us the fork and I started “killing” the bacon with my fork. Just then, Baekhyun passed his fork to Jiyeon and smiled. “Jiyeonnie! Feed me!”

 

Jiyeon nodded and was prepared to feed him until I banged the table and stood up. Baekhyun looked at me with his eyes wide opened. “What’s wrong Myungsoo-ssi?”

 

I ignored him and just walked up to my room and shut the door close. And trust me; I slammed the door literally, to make sure that Jiyeon hears it.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V


Oh my, what’s wrong with Myungsoo? This is the first time I see him behaving like this. I stood up and was prepared to go over to Myungsoo until I felt Baekhyun’s hand stopping me.

 

“Jiyeon, please? Don’t leave me for Myungsoo…”

I started frowning, why is Baekhyun being like this? “Baekhyun… why are you acting so weird? Myungsoo needs me now; I need to check on him!”

He stood up and stared at me in the eyes. “Jiyeon, I need you too! Not only Myungsoo! I LIKE YOU! NO, I LOVE YOU! Why can’t you realize my existence? You only have eyes for Myungsoo and I’m tired of it!”

“Baekhyun …”

“No, Jiyeon. Be mine.” And he started shifting closer to me. For some reason, I started walking back. I have a bad feeling about this right now.

 

All of a sudden, Baekhyun grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, and started kissing me roughly. I tried to fight back, and I struggled until he broke the kiss.

I gave him one slap, took a step back and shouted at him. “BYUNBAEKHYUN! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO? Go away!”

“Ji…Jiyeon! I’m sorry, I couldn’t control myself…” he tried to come closer to me, but I backed away immediately. I ain’t going to allow him to get closer to me anymore.

 

“No Baekhyun, I’m sorry but I …. Can’t like you…” He sighed and I could see that his face was a total straight face. After a few seconds, he looked up and forced a smile. “It’s ok Jiyeon, I knew it from the start, I knew the person you like was Myungsoo. It was always Myungsoo and only Myungsoo. But I just wanted to give it a try …”

 

“It’s okay Baekhyun … I’m really sorry.”

“No! It’s me who should apologize. I’m sorry for the kiss just now.” I shook my head and walked closer to him and gave him a hug.

“Friends?”

“Yes, friends.”

 

I released him from the hug and he went to the door.

“Alright Jiyeon, I’m going off now, good luck with Myungsoo.”

“Thanks Baekhyun.”

 

I closed the door once he left. I’m sorry Baekhyun; the only one I love is Myungsoo.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I expected Jiyeon to come up right away once I get into the room, but she didn’t come up even after 10 minutes. Is Baekhyun that important to her that she could just cast me aside? I could feel my heart aching just at that thought.

 

20 minutes later, Jiyeon came into my room and walked over to me. Being the jealous me, I decided to ignore her and cover my whole body with the blanket. I could feel her weight on my bed and her hands on my shoulder over the blanket.

 

“Myungsoo! Don’t ignore noona please?” She tried to pull off my blanket but I grabbed onto it with all my might and she gave up finally.

“I know … I’m a bad person, I just hurt my friend, and now I hurt your feelings, I’m sorry Myungsoo. Maybe I should just go away, right?” Wow, this is shocking, for some reason, she was being a little bit emotional. Just then, I could feel Jiyeon’s weight getting off the bed, is she leaving? I remove the blanket to see her heading for the door.

 

Immediately, I rush out from my bed and went to back hug Jiyeon. “Noona, don’t go! I’m sorry for ignoring you. Noona please?” I expected a reply but all I could hear was sobs. Wait what? SOBS?

 

I spun her around so that she was facing me and I could clearly see tears and I started panicking. “Noona! Why are you crying? Don’t cry! I’m sorry!” I started faking cries.

 

“No Myungsoo, it’s not your fault. It’s just I think I ruined a friendship just now. Well, I mean Baekhyun kissed me and he confessed but I …”

“WHAT? THAT BACON CONFESSED AND EVEN KISSED YOU? OH MY GOD, I AM GOING TO ROAST HIM NOW!”

“Myungsoo! Why are you so different now?”

Wait, I think I just showed the truth side of myself. I mean I don’t think a guy with a low mental state could pull out words like that. Maybe I should just tell the truth?

 

“Myungsoo?” Right, I am going to tell her truth, I am not going to let that Bacon kiss, hug or even touch her again.

“Park Jiyeon. Listen carefully alright? I’m already healed. I mean I am already back to my normal state. I no longer have the mentality of a 5 year old kid. I am being myself now, the Kim Myungsoo, with a body and a mentality of a 22 year old adult.”

 

For a minute there, the whole room was filled with suspense.

 

“What? Myungsoo, this joke is not funny!” and she started laughing, but it was obviously fake.

 

I stared at her in a serious manner, and I think she got my message. I am definitely not lying.

 

“When did it happen? I mean, when did you get well?”

“3 months after my accident.”

Her eyes turned wide open and she started screaming.

“What? And you have been lying to me all the time? Do you think that it’s fun to mess around with other people’s feelings all this time? To think I still liked you and even rejected Baekhyun just now!” She turned around and headed for the door but I caught her again.

 

I smirked and moved my face nearer to hers. “Did I just hear someone saying that she likes me and that she rejected Baekhyun for me?” I could see that she was panicking right now.

 

“Wha…what? That person must be stupid for doing so. Baekhyun is such a nice guy unlike Kim …” No, I wasn’t going to allow her to finish that sentence. I inched my face closer to her and our lips brush against each other. I could feel that she was trying to move away but I grabbed her waist and pulled her nearer to mine. And because of this, our lips touched.

 

I started moving my lips but she was still frozen there, but hell no, I’m not going to give up. I continued moving my lips in a gentle manner, and seconds later, she started moving her lips too, making our lips move in sync. Simply saying, we were making out right now. This continued for 5 minutes and I didn’t allow her to stop at all.

 

Right after she caught her breath after I broke the kiss, I pulled her into a kiss again. I am addicted to her lips. And if that bacon kissed her just now, I am going to multiply the amount of time her kissed her by 10 times.

 

After rounds and rounds of making out, I could see that Jiyeon’s lips were swollen after those making up session. I smirked at that sight.

 

“Want to know the reason why I kept my healing process a secret from you?”

She hesitated a while but nodded in the end.

 

“It’s because I love you… I wanted to keep you by my side. I was afraid that you might leave me once you know I healed. And I am sure that I can’t bear the thought of losing you at all.”

 

Right after my “speech”, Jiyeon started laughing.

“Oh my Kim Myungsoo, you are childish indeed.”

“What?”

“I will never leave you. I would forever be by your side. It doesn’t matter if you are a kid with 5 year old mentality, or a full grown man, I will still love you for who you are.”

 

I smiled and pulled Jiyeon into a tight hug.

 

“I didn’t know you like me this much. You should have just said it. The almighty Myungsoo would have accepted your confession!”

And in the end, I earned a slap on the shoulder from her.
 

 

“Yeah right dude. I should have accepted Baekhyun in this case!”

“Yah! Park Jiyeon! You better not mention about that Bacon anymore! I swear I will slice him into pieces, barbecue his meat and sell his meat off and earned money off his meat!”

“Oh my god! In this case I shall just go and protect him right now!” and she ran towards the door, giggling.

I ran towards the door and blocked it, preventing her from getting out of the room. “No, you can’t find Baekhyun!”

 

She giggled and started laughing. “Oh my, you should have seen your face, it was totally hilarious!” Right, so I was being fooled around?

 

“Oh Park Jiyeon, you are going to get your punishment now.” I smirked as I took off my top, leaving a black singlet on. “Wha… What are you… aack!” Before she could finish her sentence, I pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. I moved myself closer to her body and stopped in front of her face, with just a few inches between our faces.


She shut her eyes close and I could see that she was actually feeling very nervous now. How cute can she get?

 

“Park Jiyeon, I won’t do anything to you without your permission…”

She opened her eyes and frowned.
“So you were joking around with me? Is it fun?”

“Why? You were anticipating it wasn’t it?” I chuckled.

“Dream on you idiot, I will never …”

“Be mine. Be my girlfriend. Let me be the only one who is allowed to kiss you, touch you and cross your safety circle.”

 

Her frown turned into a smile once she heard my confession. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said.

 

“Of course Kim Myungsoo, I give you the permission … to be the only one.”

 

After hearing her answer, I gave her a kiss and placed my forehead on hers.

 

“Thank you Jiyeon.”

 

“Totally welcome, my boyfriend.” She giggled.

 

“Now that we are together… Can we continue the making out session from where we left off just now? The only difference that we are both on the bed, and we might be kissing, with our bodies later …”

 

Her eyes widen when I mentioned the word .

 

“Yah Kim Myungsoo, you ert human being! Get off me!” and I earned another slap on the shoulder from her.

I chuckled and caressed her face. “I love you Park Jiyeon.”

“I love you too Kim Myungsoo.”

 

 

-         The End       - 

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

Hello people, so this fanfic has officially came to an end! Thankyou all for commenting and subscribing. And sorry for being an cause i made you guys wait like super long just for the sake of 3 chapters.

Sorry ;_____;

i haven't proofread this so pardon my typos c:

and please tell me how you felt about this! I WOULD TOTALLY APPRECIATE IT! THANKS AGAIN LOVELIES <3

And i don't know what to say anymore ;______; so k thanks bye. HEHEHE.

And here's a L with a y Back! 

Byebye peeps, see you in my other fics ^^

and this is just some random stuff. Le'swag Baekhyun. HAHAHAH XD