Chapter 2: This Krystal is not worth a penny.

A 5 year old mentality

 

It was just another day in their own “love house” which Myungsoo calls it. Nothing has changed except for the fact that Myungsoo no longer has the 5-year old mentality, but there is only one person who knows this, and it’s him, himself.

 

The two of them were fooling around with each other until the doorbell rang. Thinking that it was the guy who delivers milk, Myungsoo stood up without mouthing a word and just walk towards the door. Even though Myungsoo has recovered, his actions and emotions were no different as his 5-year old self.

 

He is possessive over Jiyeon. She is his and will only belong to him.

 

When he reached the door and opened it, instead of seeing the guy who delivers the milk, he was greeted by his mum and a stranger.

“Omma!” he started acting hyper and all just to make sure that his mother doesn’t suspect him about anything that recovering.

His mother greeted him with a hug and a big smile. “Oh, my boy! What are you doing right now?

“Just playing with Jiyeon noona right now.” And he faked a laugh.

Myungsoo’s mother ruffled his hair and smiled.

 

After waiting for a few minutes, Jiyeon was getting a bit worried since Myungsoo isn’t coming back. Normally, it would take him only a minute to bring the milk up, but right now, it has already been 5 minutes and he isn’t up yet, so she decided to check him up.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

“Myungsoo! Where are you? What’s taking you so long?” I was practically shouting while walking down the stairs. But there was no reply from him at all. Ok, I’m starting to panic. What if he gets kidnapped or maybe he got stabbed by the milk guy for being rude?

 

I was so scared that my thoughts would be true until I started running down the stairs. “Myung … Oh, hello Mrs. Kim.” I started bowing the moment I see Myungsoo’s mother here. What is she doing here? I looked at the girl who was standing beside her. Well, she is pretty, seems rich, and seems a bit … y though. Ok Jiyeon, don’t judge people by first impression alright?

 

“Oh Jiyeon! Hello! Sorry for dropping by suddenly. I hope I didn’t bother you guys.”

I gave her a smile and shook my head indicating that it didn’t matter.

“Well, the reason why I came here is because I brought Myungsoo’s future wife here.” And she smiled to the person beside her.

Oh… so Myungsoo already has a fiancé? I have no idea why but my heart felt like it was being stabbed. My thoughts were all broken by Myungsoo’s sudden shouting.

 

“Omma! She is my wife? No! I don’t like her! I like Jiyeon noona!” and he came running over and clung on to me. I looked over to Myungsoo’s mother and I could totally see that future wife of Myungsoo rolling her eyes there.

 

Myungsoo’s mother shook her head and sighed. “Sorry Jiyeon, he sort of grew attached to you. I hope you don’t really mind …”

I shook my head. “No its ok. He is a cutie anyway.” And I smiled.

“Glad you think that way. Anyway, I have to grab some stuff from the mall nearby here, so I will leave Krystal here alright? I will be back soon!” and she went off.

 

The moment she shut the door, an awkward silence filled the air. I looked at Myungsoo and looked back at Krystal.

“Well, Erm. Hi? My name is Jiyeon, and this is Myungsoo right here. Nice meeting you!” I put on my best smile and offered my hand for a handshake but got rejected.

 

She folded her arms and smirked. “I’m sorry but I’m not interested in knowing who you are.” She went to the couch and plop down on it. “Oh, and please bring me something to drink, I’m thirsty.” I started frowning. What does she think she is doing? Do I look like a maid? But nonetheless, I just went over to the kitchen and pour a cup of water for her. She took it and when she saw it, she rolled her eyes.

 

“Don’t you have something other than this?”

Ok, what does she want? I went to the kitchen and took an orange juice for her.

“Eek! Don’t you know that I am allergic to orange juice? Are you trying to kill me?”

I instantly apologized and took another drink for her; it’s not my fault for knowing that she is allergic to orange juice. I mean, how can someone be allergic to orange juice? Once again, I went to the kitchen and took another drink for her, and this time round, she is going to complain again but in the end, she was being cut off by Myungsoo.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

From the start when this Krystal appeared in my house, I had something against her, and I’m not sure what it is exactly. Not only was she rude towards Jiyeon, she even ordered her around. Even I don’t do that.

 

After being reprimanded for the second time for bringing a not-so-suitable-drink-for-miss-Krystal, I couldn’t take it anymore. Just as she was about to start ranting for the third time, I started speaking out.

 

“Ahjumma! Why are you scolding Jiyeon noona! Can’t you walk and take your own drink?”

I could see Jiyeon’s startled face and Krystal was there smirking, again.
“Hey, retard,  just shut up and sleep ok?”

What? Did she just call me a retard? She is so going to get it from me! Or maybe not, since Jiyeon already beat me to it.

 

Crystal are supposed to be beautiful, but the Krystal in front of me is plain ugly and she doesn’t even worth a penny.

 

“Excuse me miss, how can you call him a retard? For heaven’s sake, he is not a retard.”

Krystal stood up and folded her arms. “Oh please, everybody knows he is.”

“He is just a bit slower than others, that’s all. And it’s not like he had the choice to be like this. And you are his soon-to-be wife. How can you insult him like this?”

“Hah! Excuse me, for your information; I do not want to marry him. I mean, he is a retard, I don’t think he can satisfy any of my needs actually. I am agreeing to this marriage so that I can get his money. And also, cheating behind his back would be much easier.”

 

Ok, I can see that Jiyeon is really pissed off now. Like really pissed.

 

“In this case, you should go and be a hooker. It suits you .”

“What?”
“Since you like money so much and you are someone who cheats, this just means you can openly get humped by any person on this earth. And since this is what you like, why not make money out of it too? I mean you can get pleasure and money at the same time, why not does it? It suits you anyway.”

 

Oh my god, was that Jiyeon? Krystal just got owned.

 

Krystal, who couldn’t answered back anymore, but still doesn’t want to back down, raised her hands and made it look like she was going to slap Jiyeon, but she didn’t succeed, of course. Jiyeon stopped her in time and smirked. “What? Violence now? Let me tell you, I’m a black belt alright? I can easily break your arm.”

 

I thought Krystal would stop but she gone even further. Park Jiyeon, I’m bringing you down no matter what, and she started grabbing Jiyeon’s hair and so did Jiyeon. So I’m here practically watching a cat fight here now.  I was going to stop them until I hear a scream, and guess who it was? My mum!

 

“What are you girls doing? Stop it now!” and well, surprisingly, they did. Being the counterfeit Krystal, she went over to my mother and started shedding crocodile’s tears. “This Jiyeon here called me a when I wanted to make friends with her!”

 

“Jiyeon! Did you really do this?”

“I did… but …” before she could finish her sentence, she was cut off by my mum.

“How can you do this? I didn’t know you were someone like this!” I could see that Jiyeon was already on the verge of tears. I walked over to her and gave her a pat on the shoulder and turned to my mum.

 

“Omma, you know why Jiyeon said that? Just listen to this!” and I gave her a recorder. Oh nice, why did I pass her a recorder? It’s because I recorded their whole conversation right from the start. I knew something like that would happen so I came prepared.

 

After listening to the recorder, my mum turned to Jiyeon and apologizes, and being the kind person, Jiyeon forgave my mum immediately. But Krystal is in deep soup right now.

 

“Krystal, I’m going to let your dad listen to this, and the marriage between the Jung and Kim family is officially cancelled.”
“What? You can’t! My dad will kill me!”

“It’s your problem then.” My mum turned over to Jiyeon and smiled.

“Jiyeon, I will leave Myungsoo with you now. I have something to attend to.” And she dragged Krystal out of the house. You should have seen the scene. My mum practically dragged Krystal by pulling her hair, and Krystal was shouting there like some weirdo.

 

I laughed at the sight. I mean, it’s funny so I’m allowed to laugh no?

Once my mother left, Jiyeon turned to me and smiled. “Myungsoo, thank you. Thank you for clearing things up for me, I wouldn’t know what would have happened without you.”

“It’s ok noona. But noona … you made me lose my wife, how are you going to compensate me?”

She looked at me with a confused face. I chuckled and scratched the back of my head.

“Noona has to marry me now. I’m unwanted now because of you.”

Her eyes grew wide when she heard me. For some reason, I felt that I made her uncomfortable so I started apologizing.

“Noona, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it.”

She started laughing when she heard my apologies.


“Myungsoo, you shouldn’t have apologize, I would have agreed.”

It’s my turn to be shocked now. Did she somehow found out that I recovered already?

 

“But noona, I’m a retard like what Krystal said just now…”

“No Myungsoo, you ain’t one. To me, you are just as normal as anyone. And if there is a chance, I would date you, really.” And she gave me a smile that could melt any heart.

 

I was going to ask more questions until I felt something soft against my lips. It took a while for me to realize that it was actually Jiyeon’s lips. OH MY GOD, DID SHE JUST KISS ME?
 

The moment she broke the kiss, she looked at me into the eyes and smiled.
 

“This is the answer to all the questions that you have.”

 

To me, Park Jiyeon is definitely a precious diamond, and not a Crystal. 

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

Sorry for not updating ;_;

I was trying to think of how to write this chapter but i couldn't -.-

but in the end, when i started typing the first sentene, all the ideas just came in.

Anyway. i have a feeling that this chapter is CRAP OMG.

I don't know what i'm writing -.-"

But thanks for all the comments, i love you guys so much ;_______________;

 

Gifs:

Eh, Myungsoo is so cute, and Bacon has to stop that lip stuff T^T