23

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Vocal practice was over you the pack up and then bid goodbye to your vocal teacher. You then started walking towards your gymnastics place. It took about 20 minutes walk. While walking you notice that you didn't ate anything yet. 

You then remembered that you didn't brought your wallet with you. When I arrvied at the gymnastics place I then scan my card in the scanner and then the door opens for me. I then went staright towards the locker room and hen change into my shorts and a t-shirt that has my name on back. 

If you look at my closest, most of the clothes have my name on it because of all the sports I did and school activites. 

I then put on my contacts and re-due my ponytail. I then my glasses safely in my locker and then lock it up so nobody get into my stuff. When I was done I then walk out and then started warming up with the other people. 

It's weird having gymnasics at night since, I always have dance practice at night time instead of gymnastics. When we all finished warming up we done start unpacking the mats and put it where we need for the bars, beam, volt. When we were done un-packing we then started doing the things that was in the gym. 

I then went to the vault and then went on the mat and ran and then jump on this thing and I put my hands on the vault and did a handstand and then landed with my own little two feet. 

When I was done practicing on the vault I then started with the other one that is beam. It's a beam that your need balance on and it's like about 4 inches. I then started doing my rountine that my gymnatics coach taught to my class.

I remember all the parts. Some of the kids that go to my gymnastics place even told me to help them on the rountine. I even help them on the floor, bars,beam, and vault. I even told them what to do. 

When I was doing my beam rountine I heard o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter