22

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I then got back to finishing the constumer. When I was done I then started making the dough for the pizza when I was done. I then put it in the frige to make it cold. When I was done I then got some fresh dough then started making the size of the shapes again.

I then put sauce on it and some toppings that the constumer wanted. When I was finished I then started taking orders that a constumer just walked in. 

When I finished doing the order. I then heard my boss yelled, "Hwe Ji your shift is over." I then nodded to myself even thought my boss can't see me. I then told the other workers that was making the pizza. 

"Hey, there some pizza in the over for some of the constumer." I told them. They just nodded at me. I then went in the locker room and then put my pizza uniform in my locker and then change into my sweats and a sweater that has my name on the back. 

You see, I always have clothes in my backpack because of practice and work. So, I don't have to wear the school uniform all the time. 

I then wore my glasses and then put on my shoes and then got my backpack and put it behind it my pack. I then tighten the ponytail that was in my hair. I then went out of the pizza place and then started walking to my vocals practice place. 

It only takes about 10 minutes to arrived there. I then got out my phone and then check the time, 4:48pm. I only had 12 more minutes intill I have to be their at my vocals place. I then go into my inbox and texted oppa saying,

'Going to be home late.' He then replied, 'Be careful, don't be outside too long. AND don't work so hard, that's suppose to be my job.' I just laughed at the text. I then replied saying Okay. 

After awhile I finally arrived. I then went towards the front desk and I show my ID that was provided when  I started taking vocals. The lady at the front desk n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter