Chapter 59

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you were already in Suho's house and dressed in hot pants and in a t-shirt. You got extra clothes just in case you need it. 

You then grab a water bottle in the fridge and drank some water and then tied your hair up in a high ponytail. You quickly went to the nearest mirror and took off your glasses and put your contacts on. Once you are done you tighten your hair and step outside where everybody was. 

"Are you ready Jinnie?" Chen ask me. I just nodded. "First up, I want to see how you do hand and hand first. Tao and Hwe Ji step up." Kris suddenly turned to serious all of sudden. I notice that Tao is very serious and more scarier than he usually is. 'Is he really going to hit me?' I thought. 

All of sudden I saw a punch coming towards my direction and I quickly dodge it. 'It's on bro.' I thought and quickly fake a punch and did a actually punch so he would mess up. 

Turns out I actually hit him square in the face. "Ohh... That must've hurt." I heard the boys said in the background. I quickly went back to position and start aiming at him. 

Tao was very good. He block most of my hits but, I was better than him since I have more experience. When Tao fall down to the ground, I went into position to do a flip when he stands up and use his face as the ground. I landed perfectly with my two little feet on the ground while looking at Tao on the ground while holding his nose. 

"Opps. Sorry oppa." I told him. "It's okay. You are pretty strong for a little girl." He replied. I smiled at him agreeing with him. While he was taking care of his bloody nose. 

I was up next with my twin brother. Do Kyungsoo. I crack my neck and did my fingers. While I was busy cracking my body I felt a huge dent beneath my feet. I look up and saw oppa with his foot of the big hole he make. 'Dang. Note. Not to mess with oppa.' I reminded my self. 

I pick up my brother and throw him to the farthest tree. 'Wow. I can't believe. I'm that strong.' I thought. In the corner of my eye I saw oppa charging towards me. 'I wish him to stop moving.' I quickly wished. 

When I look up, I saw oppa frozen in he position when he was about to charge towards me. I look at oppa's eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter