KRYSTAL

F(x) FACTS

1. Krystal once says “people would think Amber is weird when she speaks Thai, because Thai people will think “why is this boy talking like a girl”.
2. Krystal had been to Bangkok once when she was 6 years old.
3. Krystal appeared in SHINee’s “Juliette” MV.
4. Krystal’s voice sounds more mature than her sister Jessica of SNSD.
5. Krystal loves hats but she hates it when some cool hats are itchy.
6. Krystal likes beef and mango.
7. Krystal prefers to wears sneakers.
8. Krystal wants people to call her by her Korean name SooJung over Krystal.
9. Krystal is the only member who doesn’t stay in the dorm and lives with her parents .
10 Krystal will pick someone who is uglier than her as her boyfriend, because she doesn’t want her boyfriend to have a lot of girl fan stalking him when they’re dating.
11. Krystal always brings body lotion in her bag.
12. Krystal is allergic to apple but she loves it.
13. One of her favorite food is Mexican burrito.
14. She has a bear keychain with Harvard University written on it.
15. Krystal hates cucumber.
16. She used to go to Korea Kent Foreign School before she attended Hanlim High School majoring Entertainment and Arts.
17. According to Luna, her Korean pronunciation really sounds like English.
18. During their SM Town concert in LA, Krystal signed for all the fans at Sheraton Hotel until the security lady told her to stop.
19. Krystal admires Christina Aguilera.
20. Krystal believed that Jessica is prettier than her.