LUNA

F(x) FACTS

 

1. Luna’s twin sister is older than her.
2. f(x) member’s nicknames for Luna is ‘Puppy.’
3. Luna is a Christian.
4. Luna’s best friend and also first every celebrity friend is IU.
5. Luna’s favorite season is autumn/fall.
6. Whenever Victoria feels emotional, Luna will give her an advice.
7. Luna thinks SNSD members are like sisters that they’ve known for a long time and are always there to help f(x).
8. Luna feels that her voice is the weakest in the family.
9. Luna loves eating rice.
10. Luna and Wonder Girls’ Hye Lim are good friends since they go to the same school.
11. Luna’s favorite song is Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey’s ‘When You Believe”.
12. Luna’s hobbies are watching Chinese movies to learn Chinese language and Chinese musical dance.
13. Luna’s ideal partner is someone who is dedicated towards to their work, loves music and knows how to value it, appearance like Japanese singer/actor Takuya Kimura’s fashion style and has a job like her.
14. Since Luna was young, her alarm clock ring tone is classical music.
15. Luna’s dad loves classical composer Chopin so he would wake them up every morning with the music of Chopin.
16. Luna prefers songs by Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey rather than songs with fast beats.
17. When f(x) started recording “LA chA TA”, Luna was told that she was the only one roaring too much.
18. Luna can’t live without mirror.
19. Named “muscle idol/horse legs” because of her toned thigh muscles.
20. She trained herself like her idol BoA during her training years.