AMBER

F(x) FACTS

1. In America, when Amber needed to use the toilet, some aunties say “Go to that room”, mentioning the male toilet.
2. Amber’s favorite genre of music is R&B.
3. Amber is a big fan of singer/rapper Yoon Mirae.
4. Amber likes professional wrestler/actor John Cena from the WWE.
5. Amber doesn’t eat junk food anymore.
6. Amber was SNSD’s Taeyeon fan before debuting.
7. Amber can play both guitar and drums well.
8. M.C. Max’s “Oh Heart, Please Stop Now” and K.Will’s “Left Heart” are the songs that Amber sang at the audition in SM Entertainment’s 2007 Global audition.
9. Amber liked Linkin Park when she was young and copied Linkin Park’s vocalist Mike Shinoda a lot.
10. When Amber first heard Korean music, she used to listen to a lot of R&B like Wheesung’s. 
11. When Amber first came to Korea from the U.S. she felt like a complete stranger because the environment was completely different.
12. Amber used to have space out thinking ‘Why am I here?’ But Krystal helped her out a lot since her English is good and she gradually learned more Korean.
13. Amber’s boyish image was something she wasn’t aware of ‘cause in the States she was just normal.
14. Amber was shocked when while she was a trainee, Amber went shopping with Krystal and her fans said they thought she was her boyfriend.
15. Looking similar to Super Junior’s Donghae is something Amber have heard frequently ever since she got in Korea.
16. These days people also say she look a lot like SHINee’s Jonghyun so the three of them sometimes take photos together and call them the “dinosaur family”.
17. Amber had been on a basketball team since elementary school in the U.S. and she played basketball a lot with her girl friends too.
18. Amber likes taekwondo too so she practices her moves when she gets bored.
19. Create a stage where there are no restrictions is Amber’s dream.
20. A girl once confessed her love to Amber!