oo8

Our Happy Ever After (Discontinued)

[ Yoseob P.O.V ]

Joon carried me off to his room bridal style. I blushed furiously. Kikwang had never done anything like this to me. It's not like I complained but seriously. We're getting old enough now.

"Yah.. Seobie..", he said. 

"Y-yeah?", I stuttered.

"You look really nice.", Joon said as he started to look at my body up and down.

I blushed and turned my head to the right.

"Come on now. Look at me.", Joon said and turned me to face him. Gosh, he did look really nice. What am I saying? Yoseob, you're engaged!

"Joon.. I'm not sure about this..", I said shyly.

"Don't worry.", he said and made me lay down on the bed.

"J-joonie!", I said as I scooted back into the bed.

"I'm kidding, Yoseob. I wasn't even going to do anything.", he said and slipped his shirt off.

"W-why are you t-taking your shirt o-off", I stuttered.

"Well, it's getting late and I haven't taken a shower yet.", he answered and made his way to the shower.

I stared at him as he went. What was I thinking? I haven't even had my first time yet and I almost gave it to Joon.. Aisshh. Body, stop it. You can wait till after the wedding. It's not that far.. Just a few months...

I sighed and stared at the ceiling. A few minutes later, Joon came out dripping wet with a towel around his waist and neck.

"Yah! You're getting the floor wet. Come here!", I exclaimed.

Joon came closer to me on the bed and sat there. I crawled over to him and put my hands on the towel around his neck. I took it and put it on his head and started to dry his hair. Gosh, his hair smelled good for some reason. I wanted to stuff my face in there.

"Stop!", I heard a familiar voice yell.

Joon and I turned to the direction of the voice and saw Kikwang standing there huffing and puffing. "Oh my god. I'm too late.", he said while staring at us.

"What're you talking about.", Joon asked.

"D-did you two.. do that?", asked Kikwang scared. I could tell. He was stuttering, his eyes were widened and his mouth hung open.

I laughed and looked at Joon who started laughing as well. We went on for some time before Kikwang looked at us again and snapped.

"Are you kidding?" This isn't funny!", he shouted.

"Oh Kikwangie.. You're so funny. We didn't do anything. All Joon did was bring me up here and take a shower.", I explained.

"Are you serious?", he asked.

"Does it look like we're lying?", Joon said.

"Well, I don't know..", said Kikwang sadly.

"Look babe, we didn't do anything. I promise.", I said and went to him.

I hugged him tightly. I didn't blame him, I would of taken this the wrong way too. I started to slowly lose my grip on the younger boy. I started to think about this more. About my decision just now. I'm so selfish. I don't deserve Kikwang. He still came after me when I left him. I'm not faithful...I'm not trustworthy..Kikwang, why do you care about me so much? I'm a really bad person.

Clear liquid starting trailing down my cheek. It dropped down from my chin and kept falling until it hit the floor. More kept coming out and repeating the simple process over and over again.

"Yah.. No reason to cry..", Kikwang said and kissed my tears away.

"I'll still love you. No matter what, Seobie."

 

_________________

[ A/N: Sort and simple chapter since I already updated today~ ]