oo6

Our Happy Ever After (Discontinued)

[ A/N: This chapter IS optional there are some very mild scenes. That is all. ]

 

"What?!", all of them said in unison. 

"Onew hyung, are you okay?", asked Taeil concerned.
 
"Yeah.", I answered muttering.
 
"How did you betray them?", asked Jaehyo.
 
"I... I didn't side with either and they got mad..", I explained.
 
"What about your schedules, hyung?", asked P.O.
 
"I'm free for the month.", I answered while starting to unpack.
 
"Oh. Okay. That's good then.", said Zico.
 
As I started to unpack, I kept thinking about what Kikwang said. He couldn't be anymore right. They were my group, I am the leader.
 
I hesitated before taking my phone out and dialing Kikwang.
 
"Yoboseo?", I heard a rather cute voice answer.
 
"Oh, hello. Umm- is Kikwang there?", I asked.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry. Kikwangie said he doesn't want to talk. But I'll be willing to listen.", he said.
 
"Oh, okay. I just wanted to say sorry and that he was right. The guilt was been eating me up lately.", I explained.
 
The voice on the other side muttered something to someone else before answering again.
 
"Okay. Kikwangie said he forgives you but he still doesn't want to talk.", the male explained.
 
"Don't worry, I understand. Tell him I'll fix it.", I said before hanging up.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
[ Yoseob P.O.V ]
 
"Yah, Kikwangie. Just smile will you?", I said while shaking him a bit.
 
"I don't see the reason to smile.", he said in a monotone voice.
 
"Fine.", I said and pouted. I picked up my phone and called a certain pabo.
 
"Yobeseo?", I heard a tired voice answer.
 
"Mireu-ah! Is Joonie there?", I asked happily.
 
"Yeah, why do you ask?", he answered.
 
"I wanna hang with a muscle pabo. My muscle pabo won't even smile for me anymore!", I whined.
 
I then heard some talking before someone snatching the cellar device away and answering.
 
"Wait for me, Yoseobie hyung! I'll be over in a minute!", Joon said excitedly.
 
I giggled and bid good bye. I turned back to Kikwang and pouted.
 
I crawled over to him and kissed him gently. No reaction.
 
I pushed my lips a little more harsh on his plump ones. Still nothing.
 
I sighed before pushing him backwards onto the floor. I climbed on top of him and started to kiss his neck. I tried to do what he usually did to me, try to find that nice sweet spot. I later found it and bit on it.
 
Kikwang stared at me before smiling weakly and wrapping his arms around my waist which started me. 
 
"I'm sorry jagiya.", he apologized before biting down on my neck.
 
I bit my lower lip to suppress my moan from coming out. He then slipped his hands under my shirt and startled to draw imaginary circles on my back.
 
I hugged him and didn't let go. I didn't want to see a frown on his face again. Never again.
 
He swiftly pulled my shirt off and pulled me off of him so I was sitting on top of him.
 
"Yoseob-ah, I missed you.", he said.
 
"I miss you too, you pabo.", I said before placing a kiss on his nose. "Can I ask you something, Kikwang?", I asked.
 
"Yeah, what is it?", he answered.
 
"Why did you take my shirt off?", I asked.
 
"I dunno. I guess I wanted to see how your abs were developing.", he shrugged as he replied.
 
"I really like yours!", I answered before pulling the end of his shirt up just to see his chocolate abs.
 
"Yah. Don't just do that." He warned.
 
"YOSEOB-AH!", I heard a voice yell as it came inside and stared at Kikwang and I.
 
"I'm sorry.", Joon apologized and was about to go out before I got up and grabbed his wrist.
 
"It's okay. It's our fault. We knew you were coming but...yeah.", I said before rubbing the back of my neck.
 
"I see your muscle pabo is okay now?", Joo asked gesturing at Kikwang.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine.", he said while sitting up and ruffling his hair.
 
"Omo! You look so nice like that!", I exclaimed and pounced on him
 
"Yah!", he yelled before falling backwards again.
 
"Hey, how 'bout a ?", Joon suggested.
 
I giggled and playfully hit his arm. Kikwang gave him a death glare and gestured that was a bad idea unless you wanted to die.
 
"Yoseob is mine and mine only.", Kikwang explained.
 
Joon chuckled before going over and hugging me. "Come on, I already have to share my Mireu.", he said before freezing a bit.
 
"Holy crap! I left Mir alone with Thunder!", Joon yelled before getting up and grabbing his things. "I'm sorry Yoseob but I have a maknae to save!", Joon shouted before running back to his dorm.
 
"He a muscle pabo alright. No doubt.", I heard Kikwang say.
 
I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again.
 
____________
 
[ A/N: And this is what I do on my way to church. OTL who was actually waiting for some to happen? I might write some....later in the story. I'm literally too shy for this. Anyways, here's the long anticipated (I hope) chapter everyone has been waiting for. The next time I will update all the stories will probably be on Monday or Tuesday. ]