oo2

Our Happy Ever After (Discontinued)

Ding dong, rang the doorbell.

"Who is it!", yelled Junhyung.

"IT'S ME!", yelled the familiar maknae.

"Mireu!", shouted Yoseob and went to get the door.

"Hello!", said Mir while dragging Thunder and Joon inside.

"So, we heard about the news...", started Seungho as he and G.O went inside.

"You and the rest of the world.", I said and rolled my eyes, but laughed afterwards.

"Congratulations!", Joon shouted and hugged Yoseob.

"Yah! Get your hands off my fiancee!", I yelled and shooed Joon away.

"I don't need him when I got all this!", shouted Joon gesturing at Mir.

"Ahem!", Seungho said clearing his throat. "The reason we are here, MBLAQ", he said.

Thunder then lifted up a familiar magazine and showed us the title with a frown.

Doojoon took the magazine and stared at the title.

MBLAQ caught talking about wanting to ruin Kikwang and Yoseob's wedding

"WHAT!", shouted Dongwoon.

"I assure you that we have no plan of doing anything like that", said G.O.

"I know you guys wouldn't! But.. who would frame you...?", asked Yoseob.

"I don't know, but I don't feel good..", I stated.

-

"Good job. It made it to the magazine", said a member showing his thumb up.

"We'll show them two who're the real sunbaes", said another voice who laughed.

"Yeah, just because they are older than us.", said the maknae with a smirk.

-

"I can't believe I joined them..I'm a monster...", said the leader out loud to no one.

Everyone had went out to eat. He was alone at the dorm.

"I betrayed them. Him, I betrayed him..", he said.

Then, something happened. The last thing that the leader wanted to see.

A text message...

From Kikwang.

Onew hyung, how are you? ^ _ ^?

 

______________

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN.... The culprit is.. SHINee! Our poor Tofu is feeling gulity! Poor Onew. I assure you guys, Onew does not want to do this to MBLAQ or BEAST! Sorry it was so short, but I just updated yesterday teehee :P I'll get started on chapter 3 now.