Time passes

The truth behind our love story

As time goes by SNSD become more and more popular. They are all over busy with handeling their schedule and to performe.

Slowly, the relationship of Super Junior and Grils Generstion become better and better.

Yoona´s POV

'Should I ask him?' she thought while looking at Donghae's social network page.'Isn't this a little bit weirg?' she is keep on asking herself the same questions. 'I should do this. I mean we're friends now, aren't we...?' She thoughts and click on the bottom to leave a message for him: "Annyong oppa! You know who I am don't you?" and clicked on the send buttom.

Not long after Donghae ansewerd: "Of course I know! kekeke"

Yoona then smiled and sigh. 'Mission successful!' she thoughts.

 

Donghae's POV

Sitting at the table and starring on my page. 'It's so bored' he thoughts, when suddenly a message blincks up.

"Annyong oppa! You know who I am, don't you?", was written. While looking on her picture he smiles and answered.

'A doog thing that I am still online' he thoughts while looking at Yoona's picture.

 

"Oh manager oppa! Annyong!", Yoona said while walking towards her manager. "Yoona ssi. Tomorrow you will be on a radio show. Prepare youself for it since it is the first time you will be in a radio show without your members.", manager oppa said and handles a piece of papeer to her.

"Oh. It is the Show of Leeteuk and Eunhyuk oppa? With  who?", Yoona asked and was happy to do her radio show with two kind oppa that she alreagy knows.

"Another guest will be Donghae of Super Junior.", her manager sais and leaves her.

"Donghae oppa?", she mumbles and beginns to get nervous.

 

After practicing with the other od SNSD the girls were comforming her and try to calm her down since she becomes very nervous as time passes.

"Yoona-ah", Sooyoung said, "Kwen chana. We will all support you and listen to your show. Don't be nervous. Have fun!" she said while she winked at her.

"Yaeh! Just have fun and enjoy it! Since it is alreaady late now go and sleep well! Good night!", Tiffany said and smiled at her.

"Gomowo únni!" Yoona said as she laid down on her bed. She is keep on thinking about the show that she have to do tomorrrow ehen suddenly her phone rang and she bacame a message. It was from Donghae.

From: Donghae

To: Yoona

Don' worry about it to much! I will help you. I have also tell my hyungs to be nice to you! ^^ kekeke

After reading Donghae's caring words she smiled. Now she calemd down a bit and has more self-confident. She happily answerd and was touched by how Donghae was caring for her.

From: Yoona

To: Donghae

Gomowoyo oppa! I will do by best! :)

She puts away her mobile and was ready to fall asleep and she was excited what will happen tomorrow.