First Radio Show for Yoona

The truth behind our love story

The first thing that Yoona thought about, when she opened her eyes was: Today is the first day to be a guest on a radio show with her oppas.

She was nervous, that she almost didn't slept at night. She went quietly to the bathroom and paid attention to not waking up her fellow members. Then she picked out a dress and put on some make up. half an hour later she and her mamager arrived at the radio station and there were still 20 minutes left befor the show starts. She bumpt into someone halfway and apoligized immidiatly. When she looked up she realized it was Donghae.

A little smile passed his face as he saw Yoona. "Hi, how are you? Still nervous?" Donghae asked with a bigger smile on his face. "Well I am triying hard to cover it. But I guess I am not successful..." Yoona said as she looked down. `Awww so cute` Donghae thought. "It`s not a big deal. I will help you." He said and showed her the room. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk already arrived and were busy checking some papers. In the minute when they stepped in they both looked up.

There were warm and kind smiles on their faces. Yoona bowed to the two of them " Annyoeng Oppa!" she said.

"Yoona-ssi. How are you." Leeteuk said happily. "ah, Yoona-ah. Donghae told us to look after you. That`s no problem. Trus us" Eunhyuk said. Yoona bowed once again and smiled. She was happy to have these nice Oppas around her.

They all sit down and were looking throught their papers to prepare for the interview and the whole show. Everytime when Yoona looked up insecurely Donghae will look right into her eyesw and give her a warm smile. As she wqas sitting there and smiling to Donghae she was least nervous. She thought:`I will do my best. I will not dissapoint anyone. I can do this.` And soon the show started...

 

"Ye everyone annyonghasseyo. Leeteuk Eunyuk imidaa~! Today we have some special guests. Let`s welcome Donghae and Yoona!!"

"Annyoenghasseyo Super Junior Donghae imida!"

"Annyoenghasseyo SNSD Yoona imida!"

As the show goes on and they were talking about several things like beeing a part of a quiet big group how they feel and their goal for the future the mood was really good as they keep on making jokes and laughting about everything. Yoona was very thankful to her oppas because they were trying theri best to let Yoona relax. And soone after they become more and more close.

And during the show when they were listen to a song, Donghae keep on writing funny things on Yoonas paper that made her laught everytime and Yoona will return with other funny stories oder paint an funny picture.

When the Show ended Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Yoona were a bit sad that their funny time ended that soon. But during this time Leeteuk found a lovely sister in Yoona, Euhyuk gained a funny dongaeng to joke around with and Donghae was fascinated by the playful and charm site of Yoona. And Yoona was also happy to find these friends.

After the show it was time to take pictures and Yoona though:`I will definetly take pictures with all of them together and alone^^`

Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae werefighting for the spots right beside Yoona and after a long time finnaly everyone stood at least ince right beside Yoona. And they also took duo photos. And Yoona felt happy and warm inside her heart when Donghae stood very close to her and took a picture with her. And Donghae was also a bit nervous to take a photo with Yoona alone and he decided that he will ask the woman who took the photo to give him one.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didnot update for a long long time. But please comment about the story so far! Thank you