Chapter 1 ----- The Beginning

The truth behind our love story

The girls were practicing for their debut stage next week. A few months ago their promotion pictures were published and everyone on here was very excited. They were practicing hard and till noe they haven't rest for more than 2 hours.

Suddenly the door opens and Super Junior Members were coming in.

"Annyoeng hasseo! Annyeong hasseo!", Leeteuk were saying till he was the first who enters the room.

"Annyeong hasseo!", the girls were saying when all the other members are coming in one by one. They have seen each other a few times bit didn't really talk ro each other or get to know each other.

"Annyeong hasseo! Sonyoshidae imida!", the girls were happily greeding their sunbae and bowed.

"Annyeong hasseo! Super Junior imida!", was the cool reply from the boys. Then there was an arkward silence because it was there first offical meeting.

Super Junior were already debuted and they came here to give their support and tips as sunbaes. Telling them to be natural and smile and polite is a good way to start. They also tell them to not be so nervous and enjoy their stage. After teir short conversation and one to one greeting, Super Junior had to do thei own shedule and could not stay any longer.

"Omo. I'm already nervous. I hope this will be good, since many people are excited to see us...", Sooyong worrily said.

"Yeah I hope that too. But I am really thankful to our Oppa that they came to see us.", Yoona said and smiled.

 

Everyone still continued with their practice and one week is passing very fast.

Now, It is time for Girls Generation!

They are arriving at the event and are backstage and already dressed up. Everbody was nervous and is remembering the choreography. Suddenly Super Junior were there and cheered for them.

Yoona stands there and watching her oppas greeding everyone. Leeteuk came and said:"Hey! Don't be nervous. You can do this!", and giving her a smile.

"Leeteuk oppa. Chumal gomowo! You were there for me through all mey trainee years and comformed me...Gomowo!!", Yoona said. Actually she was close to Leeteuk since very long. She called him everytime when she was upset and need a kind oppa like him.

Leeteuk smiled bright and Donghae joined them. "Yoona-ssi! Kwenchana. I know you will be doing good!", Donghae said, winked to her and give her a high five. Yoona smiled and was a little more confident than before.

Now it was time for Super Junior to perform! Gils Generation was cheering for them und singing with them. After they finished they passed SNSD and their were changing high fives and Donghae gives a smile to Yoona.

When the MC announced: "Sonyoshidae-Sonyoshidae" They all shout:"Sonyoshidae fighting!" and went on stage.

The spot were on them and everyone is holding their breath waiting for the music. The music starts and everyone was dancing and singing.

After that they bacame a mic and said: Annyeong hasseo, Sonyoshidae imida~!" and bowed.

Yoona saw Donghae and Leeteuk on the side cheering for them and she gave them a weak smile.

And with that their debut stage was done and they were celebrating in their dorm.

Suddenly the bell rand and Taeyong was on the way to open the door when she saw the Members of Super Junior!

Thay came in and greeted everyone. "Wow, you guys were so good today." "Yeah and your song is really nice!" When they were sitting they started to sing and have fun and all of them are slowly getting close. It was getting late so the boys have to leave.

 

Lying in her bed, Yoona though:"Today was really great! Our performence was good and the allouse was loud...:) And all the oppas are so nice to us."

She has to think about the wink Donghae gave her earlier ans smiled. He is really nice...

 

On the other hand the boys were on their way home. "SNSD are really cute!!", they all were saying and talking about the girls. "Yoona was amazing today. She did a really good job since she was worried all the time and kept on calling me...", Leeteuk said. "Yeah, she is a great dancer and really cute.", Donghae said and laughed.

It was the beginning of their unique relationship.