Welcome to Exo Planet

Match Me - Ten People Want to Choose Who They Love

welcome to exo planet

enjoy your stay

 

Exo Planet 94 is more than 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 km away from earth. The total number of exo planets out there is unknown, but each planet knows it's own number. Exo Planet 94 is known to inhabit some of the galaxy's most attractive citizens. But
it's not a surprise when the planet itself is like a larger version of a resort.

The main tourist attraction is the main city, Theoul. They have skyscrapers that were longer than 10 km in length. Each one had been painted in silver for two reasons, one, because it could ward out the heat from the four suns that surrounded Planet 94 and two, because it was Planet 94's national colour. It was truly beautiful though, because everyday, the whole town was showered in silver streaks, giving the town a disco feel. In fact, people practically danced down the streets because it was just that influential. 

Another one of Planet 94's pride and joys, was it's shopping malls, not only in Theoul, but also in other parts of Planet 94, like Gangnim and Daego. Shopping malls filled with stores that have the most dazzling items for a few cheap price. Even Earth imported Gucci bags only cost  about 7000 wen, which is equivalent to 86000 won on Earth. Planet 94 had citizens dressed up in only the best. Not only that, but on Selca Day, every citizen takes a photo of themselves in their best outfit and then projects it into the galaxy, to let the other exo planets know of its luxury.

It's not just things that are considered valuable in Planet 94. People are too, especially the most extremely beautiful and talented ones. There are the models, like Park Chanyeol, Jung Mikhoon, Po Mirang. Singers like Do Kyungsoo, Lee Junrang and Ko Minsoo.These people have a poster of themselves at least once in every city in Planet 94. They earn about 1,000,000,000,000 wen every week and are invited to exclusive parties in Theoul.

But Exo Planet 94's most valuable item, the thing they have treasured since the beginning of time, was the Dealer of Destiny. The Dealer of Destiny was a spirit inside a capsul that was located at the very centre of Exo Planet 94. The heat at the core was so intense, that no 94ian could ever survive staying there, even if they had powers. The only people allowed going down there was the Council. The Dealer of Destiny chose who every citizen had to love. The Dealer of Destiny chooses this by giving out playing cards. Everyone is given a unique playing card at birth and somewhere else on Planet 94, someone else has a matching card. This card cannot be destroyed, copied, hidden or stolen. On Planet 94, you have no choice.

On Exo Planet 94, you have no choice.

Which is the exact reason why ten teenagers ran off to Earth, so that they may have that choice.

____________________________________________________________

 

So that was a description of what Exo Planet 94 is like. It's not the entire thing, but yeah. I didn't write about how the school's work and all that, but it has a very specific routine and all, so I will write about the schools when the story starts.