Kris' POV

They Don't Need To Know. . .

"I don't know about you, but I haven't heard, seen, or smelled another pack since we lived here", Kai said, growling low in Sehun's face. He tried to growl back, but he was nothing compared to Kai. Kai stepped back and continued.

"If there are any other attacks we'll have to go further away, do I make myself clear?"

Every mumbled, but we all understood. The meeting was over soon and I drove fast to Tao's small apartment.

"Hi", He smiled and let me in. "Kris hyung, why are you all scratched up?" Tao asked, examining my arm. 

I shook my head and kissed him on the cheek. "It's nothing, Panda." Tao frowned up at me.

"It's obviously something, it seems like you have new scars every other week!" He wasn't backing down, but I wasn't giving in. And I won, easily.

Tao and I had been dating for two months now. We barely went out, in fear that the pack would see us. But he didn't know that I was a werewolf so I just told him I didn't like to go out. We usually stayed at his place. I would've taken him to my house if someone from the pack wasn't there all the time. 

We were almost caught by Sehun one night, because he had come to my house so unexpectantly, when I thought it was safe.

Tao and I were on his bed, and I was holding him tight to me. And he was going on and on about stuff. I wasn't listening until he asked,

"How far do you see our relationship going?"

I had given little thought to that, but now that I think about it - not very far. We couldn't get married, the pack would find out and probably kill Tao. And what was the point of getting him more involved if we could never get married? The longer we stayed together, the more hurt he would be when we finally did break up.

"Kris?" He sat up and looked me dead in the eye. I could tell he was worried.

"I see us happy for a long time", I smiled and he smiled back. I hated lying to him. He kissed me, quickly, and continued to talk on.

"I can see our wedding and our babies, already", Tao blushed. 

He wanted to have kids?

"Tao... you can't do that, okay" I said, looking him in the eye.

He tilted his head. "Do what?"

"Give yourself false hope." He frowned, exactly what I was afraid of. "We don't know what'll hapen in the future, so we shouldn't try and predict it."

He nodded, "okay."

We both sat in silence for a while, before he started up again.