Kris' POV

They Don't Need To Know. . .

All of us prepared for another full moon. I glanced over at the three couples. Kai and Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun. 

All of them had their mates, but I didn't. Well, I had own. He just wasn't. . . one of our kind.

I sighed and threw off my shirt, while Kai's was pulled off. I had to turn away from the rest of the pack. I couldn't stand the way they acted around their boyfriends. 

I couldn't stand how I had to keep myself away from him, either. 

Tao. . .

"Kris!" I turned to see Kai behind me. He yanked off my pants with his clawed hands. "Hurry, it's almost time." He rolled his eyes and strutted back to Kyungsoo.

God, I can't stand him! Who made him alpha, anyway?

We were all deep in the forest, and waiting to transform. Most of us hid ourself and sat quietly, while others (like Kai) wouldn't stop talking and flirting.

The moon finally leaped out from behind the clouds and we changed and ran even deeper into the forest and farther from the city until we couldn't control ourselves any longer and the wolf in us broke free.

_________________________________

That morning I woke up the same as every morning after a full moon - a mess of fur, scratches, and blood.

The pack would meet later on so I got off of the floor and fixed myself up. 

When I met the pack at Kai and Kyungsoo's house, everyone was at their usual routine. Kyungsoo in Kai's lap, Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughing about God knows what. And Sehun pulling me over to sit with him and Luhan.

"Hyung, last night I think I-" Sehun started.

But Kai stood up and cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention. "Last night, one of us killed a human. The police reported it as a wild animal attack, but if this keeps happening we'll have to go even further out when we change.

Everyone started arguing about how that wasn't a fair solution, or how it might have been another pack, or how we were too far away as it is.

And all of those were fair arguements. Most of us complained about how our feet and legs and arms hurt when we wake up from our wild rampage. And it could have been another pack. But Kai wasn't backing down from his solution.

"I don't know abou you, but I haven't heard, seen, or