Kris' POV

They Don't Need To Know. . .

I drove home and there on my porch, sat Sehun.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked, as I walked up to him.

"No, I need to tell you something! It's really important," Sehun said, following Kris into his house.

"Well, tell me."

Sehun sighed and sat on a couch. "I'm not 100% sure, but I think I'm the one that murdered someone the other night..."

"What? Sehun, why would you think that?"

"When I woke up, the next day, I was covered in blood. And it was human blood. Kris, I'm scared. What if Kai finds out and he kills me?" Sehun stood up as he spoke the last part.

"I don't think he would do that," I said, honsetly. At least I was thought I thought Kai wouldn't do that. "Who else have you told?"

"No one. Not even Luhan," Sehun answered, frowning.

I sighed. "Then I guess we just keep quiet about this."

 

 

The next day I woke up with a text from Tao.

 

I want to go out today! Please?

 

I sighed, rubbing my face. I knew one day he would.

I decided on going to see a movie because who would see us in a huge, dark room, filled with lots of other people?

 

 

I met Tao at his house and he slid in the car.

"Are you finally going to take me out?" He asked.

"Yes, because that's want you want," I answered.

He smiled and leaned back in the seat. His eyes closed as he played music from his phone. I couldn't help, but stare at him. He looked so peaceful, almost as if he were sleeping. He stretched and his neck became very visible.

All of a sudden I felt sick. I felt the urge to lean over and bite him. To eat him.

"Stop it!" I said to myself, forcing my eyes away.

Tao's eyes opened and he looked at me. "Are you okay?"

"Perfect," I lied. I didn't look at him, because I was afraid of how tempting he'd look, looking back at me.

Tao shrugged and continued to hum to his earlier song.

 

Once I parked, we went in, with my arm around his shoulder. I could show him this kind of affection and not worry about anyone, because if someone decided to say something I could always glare at them for a second. They'd get the message.

Tao picked two seats right in the middle of the theater. "Great," I mumbled, too quiet for him to hear.

The movie started and suddenly I could smell a werewolf. Two werewolves.

Two guys walked in, hand in hand, looking for a seat. One with brown hair, the other blonde.

The blonde one tensed up. He looked up my way. His eyes caught mine.

Luhan.

I sighed, glad to see it was just him and Sehun.

 


Sorry, it's been forver since my last update!