I love you

Mini Series

 

Part 1: Jiro’s Story
 
I closed my eyes shook the envelope like it was my life.I had applied to the FCB last year and I wanted to join them so badly.I had always imagined myself play right next to Ronaldino.I practiced my a** of ever since I was five years old and I wanted it to pay of.I opened my eyes  
and opened the envelope slowly and took out the folded letter.I squinted and opened the letter scared and surprised to see what was inside.
 
Dear Mr. Jiro Wang 
We are happy to inform you that we saw your performance tapes and you have been accepted.We are delighted to have a talented and hard-wroking man like you.We can't wait to see you out in the fields with us.
 
Yes! I threw my fists in the air and danced around my dorm.I was dreaming.I started to cry.I felt so happy right now.I had to tell Max.I read the letter one more time to see if it was real. It was,but I didn't feel as happy as I did a while ago.This is why.
 
As part of our requirements you will be asked to live in Madrid,Spain for our trainings and games.You are scheduled to leave on May 29.Your ticket will be in the reception at the International Airlines you just have to be there by ten am  since the plane leaves at  eleven. We can't wait to see your perfromance.
 
 
  May 29th? I checked my calendar. It was april 21st right now.I hade a little over a month here in Korea. How could I go and leave my boyfriend behind. We had decided to spend our summer together. I wouldn't be able to see him anymore. I was confused.This is what I wanted but I never imagined  that I would fall in love in the future. I couldn't think.I the shower and I stepped in with clothes on.I needed to think.I Had no idea.I just needed to tell max right away.
 
            I got out of the shower and dried of. I went to my room to get my phone. I started to dial Max's number when my phone rang.It was him."Wei Max listen--." I started but got cut off by his voice."Jiro-ah guess what just happened right now! Sm Studios listened to my CD I gave them and they want to interview me! I might have a chance to record my songs! I'm so happy right now! we should go out to eat to celebrate!" My heart felt heavy."Jiro. Is that yes or no? Why are you  quiet ?"I took a deep breath."Yes we should celebrate to today. I'll treat you. I'll see you around seven at the new Italian Restuarant they opened by your house. I love you Maxie." " I love you too Jiro-ah." I hung up and threw myself on my bed. Was god being unfair to me. I can have one thing I love but not both of them.
 
          " I hope the food is good here right Jiro. Uh Jiro are you there?" I was thinking. He waved his hands in my face. I looked at him and pasted a smile on my face. I looked at him closely. He was so adorable and he was mine. He had  really light brown skin and hair falling to his shoulder with bangs making him look like a god from the Greek times. He had a smile that made the place look brighter than it was. He was sensitive, childish, adorable, and understanding. That's why I loved him so much. I felt my eyes go moist. How could I live without him. "Jiro. Are you glad for me. You look sad and angry. Can you tell me what's going on?” I gulped down a sob. "Max, I’m happy for you I Really am. It's just that I got accepted in FCB and everything is happening so fast!" His face lit up making me more depressed. "Really Jiro-ah! that's great! Double celebration today!" He got up and hugged me. I pushed him away lightly. "It's not great at all! I have to leave next month and live in Madrid. Don't you get it! I won't see you anymore!" I started to cry right there. Max looked confused, shocked, sad, and helpless. He put some money on the table and helped me get up to go outside. Wasn't I the one the was going to pay? We walked to a bench and sat down. He held my hands in his and leaned on me. "It's ok Jiro. We'll find a way to be together. This is your dream. Go for it." His words should have been comforting but instead they felt like shards in my heart. I let my hands free from his and started to walk in the streets. I walked towards my dorm place. "Jiro-ah wait! Why are you acting this way!" I could hear his footsteps as he was running. I started to run until I got to my place. I went in and closed the door. I had no idea why I was acting this way. My heart was feeling heavier than before. I knew Max was worried and I was the cause of his pain, He started to hit my door, "Jiro! Jiro! Open up! Don't be like this please! Let's talk! You should be happy that you got in! Don't let me be the one that makes you throw away your dream! Your sad now I know but once you get there you'll see the bright side of it  and then during off season we can meet up! Please open the door." I didn't want that. I wanted him by me always. I heard him start sobbing. Why did I make him cry. I opened the door and hugged him tight. I didn't want to let go. I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. I loved him. I needed him. I never wanted to let go. He kissed me back tenderly his tears running down his cheeks. I picked him up and put him against the wall. I started to kiss him harder wanting to love him forever. He put his hands around me while I kissed his neck. I wanted him with all my heart. He pushed me back. "Jiro-ah stop. He looked at me with sad eyes. “Am I the reason you're acting like this. Don't lose your dream because of me. I want you to be happy and not like this. "He wiped a tear from my cheek. He let go of me and walked to the door and looked  back at me "I love you Jiro. I want you to be happy." He left. I fell to the floor and clenched my fists. What would I do now.
 
 
       After that incident Max and I didn't see each other for almost 5 weeks. One week before I left I heard knocks on my door. I opened it to find Max With 3 big suitcases in his arms. He hugged me and smiled. "I decided I want to go with you. It took me a lot of thinking but this is what I want to do so I’ll be with you forever." Hearing those words should have made me happy but I felt angry. He was giving up his dream because I was being selfish. I wanted him by my side but not like this. It was my fault. I was forcing him to choose me instead of his career. I didn't want to make him regret this so I had to do what I've never thought of doing. As much as it would hurt both of us I had to let go of him  even if it meant hurting him.
 
     “Max, What are you doing huh? You think can just go like that? I thought a lot too. I never planned of taking you with me. When I imagined myself on the team I was single but I never thought I would get in a relationship. I'm going to follow my dreams and I don't see you in them. You can stay here and become a singer and live a happy life without me. I know you only want to go because of my stupid emotions! I think it'd be better if we ended the relationship here.We'd both be better this way." I looked up so my tears wouldn't fall. I didn't want to lie to him but it was the best way. He looked like he had just been slapped. His tears were running down his cheeks. He sobbed and fell on his knees .I wanted to help him up but I couldn't. I didn't want to take back my words. "Ha-ha, is this a joke? I don't understand you right now ,Why? Your sad that you won't see me but now you don't even want me by your side. Do you think this is fair. Why can't you see my feelings right now.I don't care what happens as long as I’m with you. " he whispered. I knew we were both in pain. I had to make him hate me though. I bit my lip and let a tear run down my cheek. "Max. Do you hear yourself! You sound like an idiot. I realized you were just my high school crush and nothing more. You were a toy for me and it was fun while it lasted but now I need to move on! Take your stuff and go home. He looked at me with confusion on his face. He got his stuff and walked out the door and turned around to look at me with sad eyes. " You're lying. I know  but if that's what you want then I hope you live a happy life. Remember I love you no matter what. I won't stop loving you ever. Goodbye Jiro-ah." He walked a way and disappeared out of sight. I  got on my knees and started to sob. I'm sorry. I was the one who was causing this pain for both of us but now we can both live our dreams.
 Goodbye Max, I will always love you.
 
 
 
One year later Max was having tours all around Asia and Europe. He had finally succeeded and sold over one million copies for his first debut. Jiro had played for FCB and was now the MVP and was going on to the final's of the Spain championship. The championship and Max's world tour were both on the same day in Madrid. Neither of them expected to see each other but fate brought them together.
 
 
"Jiro is that you?" I turned around. I couldn't believe it. It was Max right in front of me. He had changed a lot. His hair was shorter and he was wearing a white suit clinging to his body. He was more beautiful than before. I Wanted to run and hug him but I couldn't after all I put him through." Yeah, it's me. Wow Max you've changed a lot." He smiled at me." you've changed to. You look better than befo- Uh- I mean good luck today. "He looked at his watch." I got to leave now, I have a performance at nine. Good bye ,Jiro." He walked away and disappeared into the darkness. A tear rolled down my cheek.
 
FCB had beaten Madrid three to zero. Everyone was happy except Jiro. He had gone to Max's concert. Their on stage was Max singing his solo I Love You. There  rolling down his cheeks were tears of pain of a broken heart.