i'm done

I Need You..

No one pov

 

"Wait!" Yixing stop her. He doesn’t know where he got a gut to do that in front of his fiancée. But he couldn't bear to let Soomi left just like that.

 

He turns around a bit to face Xiao Yu.

"Do you mind if I send her off? I'll be right back. There is something I want her to pass to Nara."

 

Xiao Yu frown getting deeper but she still nods to agree. She knows how busy Yixing is and probably don't have enough time to meet up with Nara.

 

He smiles at her before he make his way out of the door. Soomi then follow suit.

 

Both of them keep their distance when they walk all the way to the parking lot. Soomi still thought that Yixing really wanted to give her something.

 

When they reach the car Yixing motion her to get inside the car.

 

Soomi bewildered by his action.

 

Isn't he just wanted to pass me Nara's thing. Why must I get inside the car?

"It's okay. I can just wait outside here. You can go search for it don't mind me" she state.

 

"Just get inside the car. I'll send you off to your apartment"

 

She was about to protest his words but stop when he just storm inside the car. It left her with no choice but to do the same.

 

The awkwardness feel visible when they both settle down inside the car. This was the first time they stay this close together in public eyes. It's not like she hate it instead it does feel great if they could do this often. It give her an idea how it really feel to have a normal relationship like any other couple. She doubt that can even happen when she just met his fiancée just a moment ago.

Life is cruel

She hated to admit it but in any way she do feel jealous to Xiao Yu for being able freely show her love toward Yixing while she need to secretly take a peek at her boyfriend because afraid people will find out about their 'secret love'.

 

Yixing sense the tense aura around her. He then takes a quick glance at her to make sure she was okay. He knows Soomi will more or less feel a bit hurt when she saw him there. That is why he couldn't bare to let her off by herself. He needs to make sure she was okay before he leaves her alone.

 

The crinkle on her forehead showed how deeply in thought she is now. He moves his hand closer to her and put it on top of hers and squeezed it lightly.

 

She was taken back by the sudden gesture and look directly to his side. His face still remain the same which look like he indeed did the right thing.

 

Soomi was about to pull back her hand when suddenly his grab turn a bit harder this time to assure her that it was okay to at least stay like this. Without realizing it a small curve form on her lips.

 

This somehow feel great...

 

Yixing pov~

 

I take a peek once in a while to her side while my hand still tightly holding onto hers. I pull over in front of our apartment and let the driver in charge park my car in the respective place.

We both stay quiet when we walk all the way to our unit. I wearily follow behind her wondering what she had in mind after our encounter in the hospital just now. Is she mad after know all the truth about Xiao Yu condition that I don't have a gut to tell her on.

 

She key in our passcode and enter the house but before she could slam the door I block it to prevent her from leaving me outside. Now I know how mad she is right now.

 

I enter the house after her and walk slowly to her before I grab her hand to bring her body into my embrace. I need to comfort her.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Silence

 

"Soomi-ah... A-are you--"

 

She pushed me away. Her eyes was breaming with tears now. I was left speechless. I don't know what to do to fix this messy situation.

 

I bring myself closer to her again. With every step I take she did backward. It was so frustrated that it make me mess my hair for no reason.

 

"Soomi-ah... I-I--"

 

"Let’s stop this" she snap.

 

It's really leave hard pang inside my heart when those words leave . I really felt my world collapse when I know I was losing her.

 

"Nononononono... D-don't say that...”

I take a deep breath to calm myself. I think my heart can stop beating any time soon if ... If... Aaaa... I don't know.

 

I run my hand through my hand again. It suddenly aching so much which make my brain malfunction a bit. That is why it lead me to do something that I never thought I will do to anyone especially her.

 

Soomi pov~

 

When we reach our apartment a sudden feeling of hatred and furious about our untidy situation appeared. I don't really understand what I feel. Sad? Mad? Furious? Betrayed? Pitiful?

 

Yup... I feel pitiful. To be the only one who know nothing about Xiao Yu condition. When I always blame her for always get Yixing by her side but it was actually not like what I imagine it to be. She need him. Yes... Indeed she did. I am the one who should pull out from the picture because Yixing was hers from the start and how can I be so cruel for taking away Yixing from someone so fragile and broken like her.

 

Soomi you are too much.

 

I was in the verge of breakdown when I felt a hand grab me from behind and in a split second I was pull into a tight embraced. The warm embraced that I will probably regret on letting go.

 

I let him hug me for while to even my breathing. I feel like bursting into fresh flood of tears but try my best to keep it still.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked. But I wasn't sure what I felt either. 

 

Later he tried to ask me again but I push him hard to free myself from him.

 

I continue staring at his face but stay silence.

 

He bring one step forward near to me but I back myself even more when he did that. I can sense a frustration in his action when I saw he run his hand through his hair.

 

"Soomi-ah... I-I--"

 

Before he could finish his I throw him mine.

 

"Let’s stop this"

 

There it goes. I guess I just reach my . I'm done. I don't think I can move any further with this damage relationship that we both create. One of us should really stop this before it become even painful.

 

"Nononononono... D-don't say that...” he said more like pleading. I turn myself away from him. I cannot lose to this. We seriously had enough. We are not the only one who will be hurt by this whole situation. Xiao Yu will somehow find her way to know about what we did behind her back. She already broken enough to be break by this.

 

I was about to walk away when I felt his hand grab mine again. But this time he throw me over his shoulder and grab my knee while carrying me all the way to our bedroom.

 

"Ya! Put me down"

 

I tried to struggle myself from his shoulder. But his grab on my knee become even tighter that it sting a bit after he throw my body on the bed.

 

I feel dizzy when my head make a contact with the mattress. He probably throw me too harsh that even my body feel the pain.

 

I tried to get away from his grab but his action move faster than mine when he pin both my hand to each side of my head. I was left restless when he move his mouth near to my earlobe and whisper something that bring shiver through my spine.

 

"You are mine"