Stay

I Need You..

 

Soomi pov~

“What are doing?” I shout at him. I really don’t know what got into him that makes him do this to me.

“Stay still” he said back. His grip on my hand become even tighter to make sure that I won’t move.

“No! I said let go” I fight back. I tried my best to get away from him.

“No! You are mine. You promised. Aren’t you promised to stay with me? Why are you doing this to me?”

His words really leave me dumbstruck. Once he said that I think I’m lost.

Why am I doing this to him?

When he senses that I wasn’t moving anymore he come closer to me and buried his face into the crook of my neck. I heard him breathing hard. He probably is crying right now.

Look what have I done?

“I’m sorry” he said. I don’t know why but yixing sure love that words a lot.

“I’m really sorry, sorry for making you suffer like this. B-but, I really need you to be here with me. I-I don’t know what I’ve become if you left.”

I take a deep breath before said “Xiao Yu? Isn’t she’s there? By your side. She also…probably needs you more than you need me.”

“No!” yixing said half shouting this time he move away from me and sit back. He was running his hand through his hair and look directly through my eyes.

“No! No! No! I need you more. I need you more than anything else. She-She doesn’t need me.”

“How do you know?” “Then how do you know she need me?” I was taken aback by his throw back question at me.

How do I know?

I guess I just know. I can see it. The way she looks at him. It just all the same with the way I look at him. I need him a lot so I know she probably needs him more than I do because she is sick. I don’t want to be the evil one. So I need to back-off.

 “I just know,Yixing. I can see it and I ca-“

“but you can’t see how I feel?” he snap my words but this time he said low almost whispering. But I can hear it all clearly and this time I can feel how hurt his voice was.

“I-I—“I really lost of word.

“Please...Just please... Don’t leave me.” He is crying right now. Why he like to cry so much?

I bring myself closer to him and my left hand reach for his face and care it slowly.

He is hurting.. And it is because of me.

I don’t know why I like to hurt him so much. The truth is I hate it. I hate it when I know I was the reason he is crying. I rather am being the one who is hurting instead of him. But I just can’t help it. What we did was wrong, he knew it and we knew it. That is why we need to stop.

“Yixing-ah, please, don’t make it hard for me. This...this is wrong. Our relationship should be st—“

“No!No!No! How many time should I said it so you will understand? I.Don’t.Want.You.To.Leave”

He takes my left hand that was on his face and kisses it slowly.

“I love you,” he said it slowly “p-please stay with me. I beg you”

There is where I’m lost. How an easy woman I am. I know and I hate it. But I know I will only lost when it come to Yixing. At least it worth it, is it?

Seeing him crying like a lost child really makes me have an urge to kiss him and indeed I did.

I move my face closer to him and lock our lips. I don’t know where I got a gut to do that but it feels so right yet so wrong.

“I’m sorry,” I murmur between our kiss. “and I need you too”

There is when he starts to kiss me back. He put his hand at the nape of my neck to bring our body closer.

I guess I am ready for whatever going to happen next. I love him that is what I am sure of. He needs me as much as I need him. This maybe wrong but I think I am willing to go through all the risk we will face in the future. That is why again I make a decision to stay.

When we both was out of breath he pull back and whisper “Please be mine…completely” that is when I know where is the next kiss will lead us too.

Yixing Pov~

I woke the next morning feeling her warn body next to mine.

Last night was amazing. I’m glad she is still there. I almost got a heart attack when she asks for a break. I’m not ready to live my life without her. Not yet and not ever.

I know this is wrong but really, what harm can happen if we stay together. Nothing can happen, right? At least that’s what I thought.

I leave a kiss on her forehead before I struggle off the bed and stalk to the bathroom. After I done with showering and all I lead to kitchen so that I can prepare a morning breakfast for both of us.

I don’t why but I feel completely refresh this morning. Its feel like nothing will go wrong. Not until then.

I was about to frying the pan when I heard foots steps coming from the room.

“Hey~”she greet me and smiling sweetly at me. She looks beautiful even though her hair is still in a messy bun.

“Hey… morning” I greet her back.

“Mmm.. smells..mmm..” “Nothing, I know. I don’t even start cooking anything. Hungry?”

“Famished. Totally.” “Sorry, I’m..mm.. kinda slow at this” “No, it’s okay take your time. I’ll be here”

I like it when she said. I’ll be here.

“Thank you” we both smiling at each other because we know how meaningful those words are.

Ding Dong

Someone is here and I don’t think I like the idea who is it at door right now because the only person who know about us is only her and no one else. 

 

-----------------------------------------------

sorry guys..this is just another short update..

i really really busy to update because you know why..

i just got hired into the company..woooo~

yes..i'm a full employed now..

so..i am so sorry i cannot write longer chapter..

huhu..

i hope you guys still try to wait patiently for this fic.

i also wanted to say thank you thank you to all my subscribers....

 

so here is some spam for you 

It's lay guys...hehe ^^

tumblr_miswbaIAcc1rmh9hio1_500.gif

tumblr_mgd4jhmjwx1rsu82co1_250.jpg

tumblr_mithba6JKF1rcyw9zo9_500.gif

tumblr_mithba6JKF1rcyw9zo7_250.gif

tumblr_mip727TIPT1rf78s4o2_500.gif