chapter 7

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

In this story, I put Baekhyun as Taeyeon real life brother, it's just fit. Thank you :)

 

Taeyeon was humming happily as she skipped from one step to another. She was in really good mood. She was meeting SNSD's no.1 fanboy in EXO also Taeyeon biological brother which no one knows except SM Artist, Baekhyun. Her gloomy self was fading and she was returning back to normal and she was happy. Two days as past and she was doing a great job at avoiding Junsu. She was feeling bleesed.

"Baekhyunnie, Baekhyunnie, Baekhyunnie.... Meeting Baekhyunnie..." Taeyeon hummed as.

Taeyeon stop skipping and began to walk casually. She turn to a left and banged! She fall to the ground. It was a loud hit and Taeyeon immediately look up and saw someone she had tried to avoid for the past two days and the last person she wanted to meet. It was Junsu. The atomsphere suddenly change from happiness to awkwardness. Junsu was staring at Taeyeon and she grew uncomfortable. She check her phone and hurridly walk away but Junsu stop her.

"Taeng..." He called, grabbing her wrist. Taeyeon stop and tried to pull her wrist away but Junsu tighten his grip.

"For ten minutes, Taeng. Just ten minutes and everything will be alright. Just listen to me for ten minutes." He pleaded and Taeyeon nodded her head.

"You're avoiding me, Taeng. Why is that?" He began to asked, Taeyeon didn't answer.

"I still love you, Taeng...."

"Sorry, Junsu-shi but that is the past. We used to be lovers but now we are just labelmates. It's impossible now, Junsu-shi, my heart is now taken by someone else...." Taeyeon cut in but then Junsu cut in.

"How can you move on that quickly? How can you?! Who is he?!" Junsu began to yell.

"Who is that jerk who stole you away from me?!" Junsu yelled, shaking the frighten Taeyeon.

"Let me go!" Taeyeon yelled, struggling to be free but she failed.

"Are you meeting that person now? Who is it? Tell me!" Junsu yelled.

 

 

"What are you doing?!"

Junsu turn and saw Baekhyun and Kai, standing looking all shock and unbelievable. Taeyeon began to call for help.

"Baekhyun-ah, Jongin-ah, please help me. He's hurting me...." Taeyeon whimper.

Kai took a step closer and Junsu growled at him. Kai growled back.

"Let our Noona go, Hyung. This is abuse. You're hurting her." Baekhyun said, trying to be rational.

"Shut up, hoobae! Get out of my sight...."

Kai move forward. Immediately start attacking Junsu as he saw Taeyeon almost tears falling down her cheeks. He kick Junsu leg causing the boy to drop to the ground. Baekhyun took the chance to twist his arm to the back and grab Taeyeon away. Taeyeon rush behind Baekhyun, feeling all scared. Kai stood infront of Baekhyun and Taeyeon, glaring at Junsu who was glaring at him back.

"Don't be rude to your sunbae, hoobae!" Junsu yelled and Kai chuckled.

"I could hurt you because you hurt my Noona, hyung. We, SM, protect each other." Kai answer and turn to the back.

Kai was surprise when he saw Baekhyun red eyes. Taeyeon had told Baekhyun the truth, why Junsu was bothering him and that tick Baekhyun off. It's like someone is harrasing his own sister and Baekhyun march forward. He grab Junsu by the collar and hisses.

"I don't care whether you are my sunbae or not but if you hurt any of my precious Noona or Dongsaeng, I will hurt you and I don't care if I got antis. Don't mess with my precious one. I can be a cute little puppy but don't turn me into a wolf, you don't want to see a wolf. And I clearly and pretty sure everyone in the building approves of Taeyeon-noona dating Leeteuk-hyung. Yeah, Leeteuk-hyung is the person who stole her heart when you break it. Live with it." Baekhyun hisses before grabbing Taeyeon and walk away with Kai smirking at him.

"Don't use your statues as a sunbae to get us because in SM, you are EXO's hoobae. You just recently join the company. Show respect to your sunbae, hoobae." Kai said sarcastically and walk away.

 

 

Super Junior practice door slam open and everyone in the room jump in shock. Their heads turn and saw a fuming anger Junsu, walking in. Junsu didn't waste anytime and walk straight to Leeteuk. Leeteuk smile at him, welcoming him.

"Junsu-ah, welcome, but why are you..."

A punch cut in Leeteuk welcoming greet. The older boy fall to the floor. Junsu then grab onto Leeteuk collar and began to punch his face. The other members rush to grab Junsu away from their leader. Donghae and Sungmin went to Leeteuk with Sungming glaring at Junsu.

"What is your problem, Junsu?!" Sungmin yell.


"Him! That piece of nobody is my problem. You're a backstabber! You betrayed me! How can you steal Taeyeon away from me?! I love her! Give her back to me! I want her back! GIVE HER BACK TO ME!" Junsu began to yell.

Kyuhyun watch the scene and immediately run out. This is getting out of control and he needs help. Yunho and Changmin need to be there along with those other two. Junsu need to stop!