Chapter 6

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

She couldn't focus on her dance moves. Her steps were sloppy and she make many mistakes while dancing. Her members saw it but decided to stay quiet. Taeyeon was thinking about something. What Leeteuk told her and his actions were replaying in her mind like a broken record. She couldn't concetrate on her dance and this cause her to be pissed. She stop dancing and start screaming loudly in the middle of the dance floor.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Taeyeon scream and everyone was shocked, jumping in surprise.

Tears fall down her cheeks and everyone grew quiet. Music stops and all eyes were on Taeyeon. Jessica decided to step in. She grab Taeyeon arm and drag the petite girl away from the practice room to the roof top. Taeyeon didn't reject and let Jessica drag her.

"What happen?" She asked as they seat on the roof top.

Taeyeon didn't answer but she kept on crying. Jessica waited for her leader tears to dried but none. It kept on flowing like a river and Jessica was just waiting until she couldn't take it. Taeyeon wasn't talking and she was wasting her time. So, Jessica stood up about to leave when Taeyeon speak.

"Teukie-oppa is mad at me, Sica." She said and Jessica went back to her side, wrapping her arms around Taeyeon shoulder.

"Tell me everything." Jessica said and Taeyeon tell her everything.

Everything that happen to her and what Leeteuk said and his actions and everything. Jessica listen diligently till the end and when Taeyeon finish her story. Jessica speak up.

"Do you love Teuki-oppa?" Jessica asked and Taeyeon glared at her.

"Of course. More than anything."

"What about Junsu." Jessica asked.

"I love Teukie-oppa dearly and only Leeteuk-oppa is in my heart, Sica and you do know that, right?" Taeyeon said and Jessica smiled, pinching Taeyeon cheeks.

"Now there's no need to worry right? You know who you loves and no matter what that Junsu did, he can't break TaeTeuk apart because YOU LOVE LEETEUK-OPPA." Jessica reminded Taeyeon and the girl nodded her head and smiled.

"Thanks Sica..."

 

 

Meanwhile, near the reception corner on the lobby of SM Building. Yunho and Changmin were sitting patiently, waiting for Boa and Zhang Liyin. The four of them had promise to went to lunch together. While waiting for the ladies to arrive, Changmin heard someone called them.

"Changmin-ah." Changmin heard someone called him.

He turn around and groan loudly. Yunho shifted his gaze to where the voice was calling and he look down as Changmin turn to him, questioning him through his eyes.

"You know about this..." Changmin said and groan again, crossing his arms together.

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu make their way towards them and Changmin frown. Yunho grab his arm and shook his head. He knows Changmin and surely the maknae will do something....

"Hey!" Yoochun called, raising his palm up for a high-five but Changmin ignored it and turn to Yunho.

"Do you know them, hyung? Because I clearly doesn't know them." Changmin said with a sarcastic tone.

Yunho didn't speak but he kept his silence. Yoochun then punch Changmin arm playfully.

"Stop kidding, Minnie."

Changmin growl and gave JYJ a death glare. Yunho decided to step forward before Changmin turns this into a fist fight.

"Changmin-ah..." He called, warning Changmin for his attitude. But Changmin was being headstrong.

"I ask you hyung, do you know them?"

"Changmin-ah, they are here to join back to SM as JYJ. So please, respect them too. It's not nice to act like...."

"Why should I? By the way, why could someone who SPIT their bloody saliva wanted to BACK their saliva? Why do THEY who left SM because of SLAVERY CONTRACT return back to this SLAVE COMPANY?!" Changmin asked, emphasing few words and Yunho gave up from controlling the grudgeful Changmin.

Junsu touches Changmin arm which the tall boy yank it away, letting out a growl at the JYJ member.

"Yah punk, we might came here as JYJ, your hoobae, but still remember, we are older than you." Junsu remind Changmin which the latter chuckled and glare at Junsu.

"I will never show my respect to people like you. Not even when death invited me. I won't forgive any of you. You destoryed us." Changmin yelled, attracting some attention at the lobby.

"Yah, maknae, calm down!" Yunho said, bowing to the people around for Changmin attitude.

Changmin didn't and he kept on saying those sentence again and again until Jaejoong took the stand and grab Changmin collar.

"STOP IT NOW!" He yelled almost punching Changmin.

As cue, BoA and Liyin enter the lobby and saw that Jaejoong almost punch Changmin. BoA didn't say anything. She walk towards Changmin and yank his shirt away from Jaejoong grasped. She didn't make any contact with Jaejoong.

"Boa...." Jaejoong called but she ignore him.

Yunho knew that BoA was angry with Lee Soo Man decision of letting JYJ return back into SM. She was the one who against it. But since it's the big boss decision, she couldn't do anything. Boa then check on Changmin face and sigh.

"Let's go." Liyin cut in, pushing Changmin to the front door in a hurry.

BoA turn to leave when someone grab her wrist and she turn.

"I need to talk to you. It's about us." Jaejoong said and BoA struggle to let loose.

"Let me go. Let go of me." BoA said, trying to yank her arm as Jaejoong began to drag her away.

"Yunho-ah!" BoA called and Yunho rush to grab BoA other wrist.

"Let her go." Yunho said but Jaejoong glare at him.

"No, you let her go. I need to talk with her. Don't interfer."

"There's nothing between you and her anymore, Jaejoong-ah. Let her go now." Yunho said in a stern manner but Jaejoong...

"NO!"

Yunho moves forward and grab Jaejoong collar, glaring deep in his eyes.

"Don't touch my BoA, Jaejoong-ah. Release her or I will punch you. I don't care if you are older than me but if you hurt any of my family, I will hurt you. You know me, right Jaejoong-ah. So don't mess with me. I said let her go NOW"

Jaejoong let BoA go and Yunho drag BoA away. Changmin was the last one to leave. But before leaving he turn and speak to them.

"You might come back but we will never welcome you fully. Maybe some will but not me. You wound us too deeply. You wound all of us."