chapter 11

When 3 men loves a Young Lady

Yesung watch from his hiding place as he impatiently waited for the cops to arrive. He was nervous. His leader is fighting the bad guys alone and it looks like he's going to loose any soon. Yesing grip on his phone tightly and bit his lips. He need to help Leeteuk...

"Alright, Yesung-ah, you can do this. Your leader need help and you need to help him. Risk everything, Yesung." Yesung told himself, trying to give himself some confidence before he march into the battlefield.

"Alright," He began to jump and down, cracking his neck slightly and grab his phone again to call someone for help.

"Hello? Hyung, it's late..."

"Taengoo had been kidnap by a group of gangsters and Leeteuk-hyung is fighting them and we are currently chasing a van which Taeyeon is in." Yesung told Kyuhyun and lied a little on the last part since he was

begining to panic.

"WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU?" Kyuhyun began to yell.

"I'm going to help them...." He said and mentally curse as his phone went dead in the middle.

"ness....." He curse out loud and glare at the phone.

"Why now?!" He whined before keeping his phone somewhere save and march towards the battlefield.

 

 

Both of Leeteuk arms were grip tightly and Taeyeon struggle to be let go as she scream for help. Leeteuk was getting weak as blood flows from his mouth. The leader smirked as a knife were brought out. Taeyeon scream.

"NO!!! PLEASE NO!!!" She yelled, shaking her head.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!" Yesung yelled, hitting one of the people who was holding onto Leetuk arm tightly.

The man fall to the ground at the hard impact on his head. Yesung was holding onto a metal pipe and he turn to Leeteuk. Leeteuk coughed blood but he manage to punch the other thugs, making the bad guys fall to the ground. The man who were holding onto Taeyeo throw the girl to the ground and began to attack Leeteuk and Yesung and the fight. Hitting each other.

"Leave!" Leeteuk yell to Taeyeon who was crying while shaking her head.

"No..."

"Leave now before they.. Ark...."

Leeteuk eyes widen and Yesung stop fighting after he finishes it with a huge blow on the thug face. He immediately turn to Leeteuk and he was in horror as he saw the thug leader infront of Leeteuk. Taeyeon scream one more time and fall to her feet, her body tremble as she saw the blood and the knife.

"O... op..." She cried, pointing. Her head were getting dizzy.

"Hyung!!!" Yesung yell, trying to get to Leeteuk when someone hit his head hard and he fall to the ground, unconscious.

"Yesung-oppa..." Taeyeon choked her words out.

Her head look up and saw Junsu and Kangin with a metal pipe. They had came out from their hiding place and hit Yesung. Taeyeon grew scared and tried to run away when Junsu grab her arm and pull her to him.

"You're not going anywhere. You're coming with me. You," He pointed to the gangster.

"Dismiss. Get lost. Don't show yourself to me or else." He order and the gangster along with s run away.

Leeteuk was unstable as he make his way to Junsu and Kangin. The knife was there, stabbing in his stomach and Junsu turn with a smirk. Infront of Taeyeon, he stab Leeteuk even furthur in and the knife went through his body.

"OPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Taeyeon struggle to be free and that make Junsu piss off. He turn her and slap her hard. Taeyeon stop and stare Leeteuk body who was bleeding then to Yesung unconscious body. Taking this chance, Junsu and Kangin drag Taeyeon to the van and lock the van. Kangin was holding onto Taeyeon tightly even closing with tape. Junsu was driving. The irony that they were suppose to be heros but end up being the villain and they are not going back anymore. They're kidnapping her.

As they started the van, the cops arrive with the guns held out, pointing towards the van. They were cornerd badly and Junsu grew more mad. His fingers make it's way towards Taeyeon neck and he stranggle her.

"I will kill her if you dare to shoot me!" He began to threaten.

The cops held their ground, not fearing of his threats. Junsu pushes away from him and starts the engine, going full speed to crash all on his way but then the shoots were make. Taeyeon closes her eyes tightly, not wanting to see more blood but then she heard curses from Kangin. When she open her eyes, all three of them were alright then that's when all three realise, the cops shoot the tyres. Taeyeon didn't know what was happening but she was glad when she saw Junsu and Kangin hands were cuff.

"Teukie-oppa and Yesung-oppa at the back, bleeding and fainted... please help them." She begged to the female cop who were comforthing her.

The cops nodded and hurridly called the ambulance which came around five minutes later. As they reach the hospital, Leeteuk were brought to the emergency ward while Yesung was treated at the normal ward since his injuries weren't life threatning.

"Taeng," Taeyeon turn and saw Junsu along with Kangin walking towards her. Behind them were cops who distant themselves from making them suspicious.

"Sorry..." They apologise.

End of flashback.......

 

 

Taeyeon began to tell them everything that happen to her and as the stories goes, people began to send glares at the culprits at the wall. They tried to defend themselves which result Taeyeon to slap them. She was about to talk when the operation door open and a doctor came out. Everyone rush to him, pushing the culprits away.

"How is he?" "Is he alright?" "He's not dead right?" "Where is he? Why can't I see him?" Answer us doctor! Why are you keeping quiet?!"

Questions after questions were ask, cutting the doctor to explain. As the question died down, the doctor answer.

"Ohmygod, shut up you guys. Let the doctor talk. Sheesh...." Tiffany spoke in english.

"The patient is fine. But he's still unconscious. Apparently, when he fall down to the ground, he hit his head hard. He lost lots of blood but we manage to regain it back. But.." The doctor pause, trying to take in oxygen after the SM Artist, shook him vigrously when they were asking question.

`"But what? Is Oppa okay?" Taeyeon ask.

"He might lost his memories for a while. It could be a while, a month, a years. I couldn't be sure but he will regain consciousness soon."

Taeyeon broke into a fake smile and thank the doctor. Two nurse walk out of the operation room pushing a bed. Taeyeon followed them to the ward with someone SNSD members with her. She was happy to see her Oppa is alright. When they enter the room, Taeyeon sit beside him. Accompanying the man that tried to get her heart. It was a few hours and Taeyeon fall sleep. Taeyeon jolt up in shock when she felt someone touch her hair. She broke into a smile and quickly hug him.

"You're awake, Oppa. Finally awake."

The Oppa look at Taeyeon and push her away slowly. He smile at her and softly asked her.

"Who are you?"