Bullies and meeting someone ...

My life .

Your POV

I open my eyes slowly ..... I hit the ringing alarm which is beside me , I stood up and felt myself weak . I went in the toilet and did the usual stuffs. I wore my uniform , and went to school . 

I've reached the school . Which means I've reached the hell . I step into the school gate , with my head down . People pointing at me , and gossips are being heard. 

" Eww, That is here . " 

" Yucks , She's just a nerd. " 

I went to my locker to take my things . The moment I open it .... Red paints splashed on me . No one seems to help me but just point at me and laugh .... but something is unusual today ... A group of students went over and asked me if I am alright .... Which is them ...

" Are you alright ? "  The mushroom-head boy asked . 

I covered my face and went into the ladies, hiding myself in the cubical . I don't dare to face anyone . 

" Hey , That Hee Yeon got her face and clothes splashed by red paints all over ! haha!!! " 

I better leave this place....  I ran out of the cubical , then out of the ladies, Those group of guys are still outside waiting for me . I covered my face again , This time, running out of school . Those guys are chasing me behind . What do they want from me ? Why are they chasing me ? What I did ?  

I ran to a dead end.... And .... They caught up to me . I Stand in a corner .... Thinking that they will hurt me . The shortest guy come near me .   I Squad down and bring my knees near my body , covering my face  . 

" Hey . You alright ? " That guy put his hand over my shoulder . 

I'm still shivering . Wondering what they will do to me . 

" Come on , Speak up . " 

I raised my head , And stared into that guy's eye . 

He... Looks ... Handsome...... 

" Anyway ... I'm Kim Jonghyun , Nice to meet you . " He stretched his hand to reach mine . 

" I... I'm Jung Hee Yeon .... " I hold onto his hand and shaked it . 

The other guys come near me and introduced themself. 

" I'm Lee Taemin . " The mushroom head boy said . 

" I'm Kim Kibum , Just call me Key . " 

" I'm Lee Jinki , Call me Onew :) " That guy smiled to me . OMG NICE TEETH!  

" I'm Choi Minho :D " The last guy said . 

" So... Mind telling us what happened ? " 

" I ... " I looked down . 

" You ...... " 

I Told them Everything about me . And why am I so stupid ? telling my problems to someone who I just knew .

" Well , From now on... We're gonna be your friends , Alright ? We'll Share problems with each other . " Onew said . 

" And Remember that you got us . " Key continued the next sentence . 

" Thanks... " They suddenly pulled me into a tight hug .