Family......

My life .

Uhh. Your name will be Jung Hee yeon in this story ^^ 

Your POV 

Hmph..... 

My parents are quarreling again . Hiding myself in my room , Covering my ears with my pillow . I hate it  . Everytime they quarrels . I heard Sounds coming from the door to enter my room . It must be my brother . I stood up , by that time , I realised something unusual is going on .......... I reached for the door knob and found my father , in tears. 

" Hee Yeon . " He called my name , and fake a smile . 

" Whats wrong? Why.... are you crying? and where umma ? " 

" She left. C... Can I enter your room ? I need to have a conversation with you and Min-Sung . " 

" Appa..... " 

" Go and ask your brother to come over . " 

I went over to my brother's room , and knock on the door. 

- No answer - 

I open the door , Aish listening to his ipod again . 

" YAH OPPA COME ! " I pulled his hair . 

" YAH Let go of my hair . Aishh . " 

He followed me to my room and ... Appa started what he wanted to say . 

" I'm sorry , but ... I have to divorce with your mom . " 

" WHAT?! " Me and Min-sung shouted. 

" Sh.... Lax ... "

" How can we relax when ... this family have to be seperated ? " 

" You know... Your umma said that she ... Doesn't like me anymore  , She can't take it to be with me , She hates to see me everyday , so she went out early and came back late . " 

" But appa..... " 

" Come let me... Hug you guys. " 

He pulled me and Min-sung into a tight hug . 

" Appa... Saranghae. "

" Arraso... Saranghae. You guys need to take care of yourself alright ? I will move out , but i promise , I will keep in contact with you guys , I will change my number and everything . I will give you my address so you can visit me . You all must be strong alright? " 

" We will appa .... We will..... " 

" And you guys must promise me to study well , as well as... respect your mother , Don't make her angry . " 

" We'll Try our best .... " 

" Good . Now . Good night alright ? I love you guys.... " Appa kissed my forehead and left the room with my brother. 

I my laptop and check my facebook page. 

Post by_________

Hey ! Freak you ! 

Post By ________

Go and die you nerd ! 

I delete the posts , And off the laptop .... I lie down on my bed and think .... 

" Why is the world so unfair ? " 

And slowly....... I fell asleep. 

 

 

 

 

author's notes

Hmph . I thought of writing this FF cuz.... I don't really wanna say it yeah ? Thanks for reading , I'll update as soon as possible.