Chapter 3.

Mischievous Kiss

     During art class, Sooyoung kept on sighing to herself. "Aish," she silently mumbled to herself. At that moment, Krystal, Hyoyeon and Sunny entered the art room. Krystal smirked as she stopped in front of Sooyoung. "Omo, we meet again." Krystal said while twirling her hair. Sooyoung smiled cheerily back at her and replied,"Yup!" Krystal folded her arms and questioned," As a senior, shouldn't you be studying?" Hyoyeon and Sunny giggled, while Yoona barged in, pushing Sunny aside. Yoona smiled fakely at Krystal, then mocked her,"Yeah, but we don't do stuff like studying, sorry."

    Krystal rolled her eyes, then asked,"Is your throat okay? Back at the cafeteria, it seemed like your throat was going to rip apart." Yoona glared at Krystal in fury, intending to go forward and challenge her, but Taeyeon pulled Yoona back, stopping her. Krystal smirked once more and continued,"Won't it be hard for you, Sooyoung?" Sooyoung pointed at herself,"Huh? Me? What?" Krystal continued to twirl her hair and said,"You're not pretty, you're not smart." Sooyoung sighed again, mumbling an 'oh' under her breath. Victorious, Krystal walked away, saying to no one in particular,"Why isn't Siwon oppa here yet? He knows he is going to model for us today, right?"

    Siwon fixed his hair, then swaggered to the art class. Once he saw Sooyoung, he immediately took out a box and placed it onto the table. "What's that?" Sooyoung asked curiously. Yoona came rushing towards them. Her eyes lit up when she saw the opened box."Wow what's that? What's that? Move it!" She said as she pushed Siwon away. Holding the container in her hands, she said," Wow..! What's this?" Proudly, Siwon replied,"Chiacken." Sooyoung raised an eyebrow. "Chiacken?" she asked. "What's Chiacken?" Siwon sighed, then began imitating a chicken. Sooyoung realised,  then said," Ah, chicken." Yoona smiled widely, then deeply inhaled the aroma of the chicken,"Oh, it is Samgyetang! (Korean Chicken Soup)" Laughing , she tried to open the container, but Siwon snatch it away from Yoona. Then he passed it to Sooyoung with a lovesick face, saying,"This is for you." Sooyoung asked,"Why are you giving this to me?" Siwon frowned and complained," Just look at you, you are so skinny!"

    Then, Krystal appeared. "Siwon oppa. Hurry up and get ready, we have no time to waste!" she said with a frown. Siwon said,"Alright,alright!" Then, Siwon passed the soup to Sooyoung, and Yoona smiled at Sooyoung with pleading eyes, trying to take the soup, but Siwon quickly rushed back and snatched it away, giving it back to Sooyoung. "You eat it all." He told Sooyoung wih a smile, then glared at Yoona and went away. 

    Once Siwon was standing in the middle of the classroom, modelling as if he were running, Krystal started giving orders. "Lower your waist a bit more... And arm higher...Raise your leg a little... A little bit more...More! Okay, stop.  Now class, today's concept is  capturing movement. Okay then... Let's start!"

    After a few minutes if standing in the same position, Siwon felt a sharp pain in his body. "Ahh, my joints are in pain..." Siwon thought to himself. "I feel like I'm going to die! But... Look! Sooyoung is looking at me now. Sooyoung is drawing me. This kind of pain is nothing! A man who is in love doesn't know how to give up!" Siwon was sweating badly already. 

    Sooyoung sighed as she wrote on the side of her paper ,"Confess...dance...eottokhe?"

     ~~~ In the teacher's staff room ~~~

     Teacher Yuri was watching a show on YouTube, laughing away loudly. When she looked back, she saw Teacher Minho, teacher of Class 3-1 (best class) patiently teaching some maths questions to Teacher Seohyun, teacher of class 3-2 (second best class). Her smile turned into a look of disgust as she turned back to her phone. Teacher Yuri immediately started guffawing again. Just then, her phone was snatched away. Angered, she turned around and said,"What kind of bastard..." but was immediately cut off when she saw tat her phone was snatched away by The Principal. The Principal stared daggers at her," Goodnes..."he said. Teacher Yuri immediately turned back to her desk. The Principhere placed a piece of paper in front of Teacher Yuri, which shows the monthly results of the students of the entire school.

      Pointing at it, he asked Teacher Yuri,"Can you still laugh when looking at this, Miss Kwon Yuri?! Look at Mr Choi Minho's students, all of them are the white stickers at the top of the list, and there are a lot of blue stickers at the bottom of the list that represents your students, Kwon Yuri! It's so very blue,isn't it?" His last question was mocking. 

     Teacher Yuri, her usual blur self, nodded as she smiled, then she replied,"You're absolutely right! It's like an ocean!" Infuriated, The Principal yelled," TEACHER KWON YURI!!" 

     This caused Teacher Minho and Teacher Seohyun to stare at the Principal and Teacher Yuri.  

     "Teacher Yuri, your class is bringing down the entire school's average grades! Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, Kim Taeyeon and Choi Siwon!" Teacher Yuri sighed, looking upset. 

    "At least do something to these four rascals, will you?!" The Principal shouted. "Might as well don't allow them to take the test!"

     Just then, Key walked in with a few books in his hand. 

     "They're such a pain!" The Principal shouted. "They're such bad apples..." He stopped immediately when he saw Key. Key bowed politely before handing the books over to Teacher Minho.  The Principal smiled at Key, "Look at him, Yuri. Such an intelligent student lik Kim KiBum is able to attend our school...I'm truly grateful." Key turned around, bowed and left, while Yuri just grunted in annoyance.

     ~~~ Back in Art Room ~~~

      Krystal called out," Now, for the finishing touches...add more details to the muscles to make it look realistic... Siwon oppa, you can come down now.."

       Siwon, in utter pain, nodded his head and with much difficulty, managed to come down with his friends, help. "Ouch, my leg!" He shrieked. "I feel like I'm going to die..."

      Krystal began to walk around, checking on everyone's art piece. She was shocked at Taeyeon's work, but succeeded in not showing her surprise at how good Taeyeon's drawing was. Instead. She nodded and left. But, when she looked at Sooyoung's art piece, hung agape in shock and anger. 

     Sooyoung's art piece resembles Kim KiBum, not Siwon!

     "Sooyoung sunbae!" she shouted, her fists clenched. 

      "What?"Sooyoung asked, agitated. Siwon came limping towards them. 

       "What's wrong?" He asked, glancing at Sooyoung's art piece. 

       "Huh?! Do I look like this?" He asked in confusion.

       Sooyoung smiled sheepishly, a blush creeping onto her cheeks.