Chapter 1.

Mischievous Kiss

           He took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air. With his eyes closed, he strolled leisurely into the forest. When he entered the forest, the plants seemed to come to life. The pink-coloured flowers became even more pink, the purple ones even more purple. Butterflies fluttered around invitingly, as if welcoming him. As he opened his eyes, he spotted a rather beautiful flower. This flower stood out from the rest. With a little smile flickering on his face, he reached out for the flower and bent towards it, inhaling its' fragrance. Smiling, he let go of the flower and continued his stroll, admiring the view.

          Just then, he looked up.

          A girl was resting just below a tree, her eyes closed. She was lying on a red mat, and in her arms were a picture of that beautiful flower that he admired before. She was clad in a white dress, with a brown vest. Her brown hair was tied in two. She looked angelic, and he could not help but smile. Moving forward, he planted a light kiss on her forehead.

        As he walked away, the girl opened her eyes. Yawning, she rubbed her eyes sleepily. Still groggy, she spotted a beautiful white horse in front of her. She gasped. The white horse was beautiful. Light reflected against the fur of the horse and into her eyes. Immediately, she placed her picture on the ground and stood up, about to follow the horse.

       The horse led her deeper and deeper into the forest, and soon she felt lost. Glancing around worriedly, she suddenly saw a boy. He had brown hair, like hers, and was clothed in white. As she timidly moved forward, he walked towards her too. As they got closer, she could feel her heart thumping quicker and quicker.

      Thump, thump, thump.

      ...

     At that very moment, Choi SooYoung jolted awake. Her eyes opened in confusion as she sat up, glancing around. 

         "Oh!" She exclaimed, realizing that she was lying on the steps of the park in front of her school. Then, she remembered. In the morning, her spoilt alarm clock went off an hour before, causing her to reach school an hour earlier. The gates were still closed, so she had to wait patiently outside. As she rubbed her eyes, the school bell went off.

         "Omona, I'm late!" She thought. She immediately scrambled to her feet, and rushed towards the bench where she placed her bag and sketchbook. Then, she rushed towards the school gates.

 

        ~~~ In Class 3-7 ~~~

        It was already the second period of class. Sooyoung smiled to herself as she remembered her dream. Of course - that guy was none other than her crush, Kim KiBum! She gazed at her sketchbook lovingly, oblivious to her teacher,Kwon Yuri, calling out her name.

        " Choi SooYoung?"

         No reply.

         "Choi SooYoung?!"

         SooYoung snapped out of her daydream.

        "Ah, yes?" she replied.

         "What could our Choi Sooyoung be thinking of from the start of the morning?" Teacher Yuri said in a sing-song manner. The whole class giggled a little. Sooyoung was known for zoning out and being blur and clumsy, so they were used to it. Sitting rather far away from Sooyoung was Choi SiWon, a boy who was infatuated with Sooyoung since the start of high school. He gazed at Sooyoung with this lovesick face, but Sooyoung was oblivious to it. Teacher Yuri walked towards SiWon, but he did not notice. When Teacher Yuri noticed Siwon was staring at Sooyoung, she bent down and stared at him. It was then that Siwon noticed that Teacher Yuri had been there. He shifted his gaze from Sooyoung to Teacher Yuri. Giving him a death stare, Teacher Yuri pushed him towards his table so that his head would be facing his textbook instead.

        " Kids, studying is really hard, isn't it?" Teacher Yuri said.

       "Yes..." The class mumbled in unison.

        "It's hard right?!" Teacher Yuri demanded.

         "Yes...!" The class said in a louder tone.

         "I know what it means to be living as a senior in South Korea.How lonely and hard it is..." she seemed to be taunting them.

          Teacher Yuri then walked towards the girl in front of Siwon, who fell asleep while digging through her bag. Teacher Yuri patted her back, using alot of strength. "Stop digging through your bag!" She shouted, causing the girl to jolt awake.

          The boy in front drawn fake eyes so that it will look as if he was paying attention while he was sleeping, but Teacher Yuri was not that dumb to be tricked.

          "Erase your fake eyes!" Teacher Yuri laughed, and the class laughed alongside with her.

          "However!" Teacher Yuri's voice became stern. "Even if you guys complain about how difficult it is, could it compare to the stress third year teachers have to endure?! Do you know the disgusting system that teaching is?!"

          The whole class immediately shut up, giving the 'what-the-heck-' look to each other.

          After a few more hours of studying, it was finally break time.

          The students of Class 3-7 immediately filled up the canteen, and a few guys belonging to some band began to play some songs while the rest enjoyed the music while eating. One was beating on some pails, acting as if it were a drum, another was strumming the guitar and another was playing the piano. While they were doing this, a short-haired guy was tap dancing. When the performance ended, everyone clapped.

          After that, Sooyoung turned around in her chair to face her friends instead of the band. "Seems like our grades are out, right?" Sooyoung muttered to her two friends, Taeyeon and Yoona. Yoona her fingers, and replied, "That's right. We are probably placed last again. It's not our first time, I don't understand why Teacher Yuri gets so upset every time!" Then, Yoona continued eating her chicken drumstick.

        Taeyeon smiled. Then, she faced Sooyoung. "Sooyoung, your house construction is done right? Are you going to have a house-warming party?" Sooyoung sighed. "My dad and I haven't been able to clean the house at all, so maybe later on. My dad comes home late and I come home late too."

       Yoona laughed. "Make Siwon do it for you! Just now, he was staring at you like this..." as she said that, she made a lovesick expression on her face as she placed her head on one hand. Sooyoung stared at Yoona with this weird expression, then lightly hitting Yoona's cheek. "No~" she replied, causing Taeyeon to laugh. Yoona cheekily replied, " If it's not, then what is it? He even joined the art club because of you!"

     Taeyeon continued to giggle, but then stopped when she saw Yoona munching on the chicken drumstick, "Don't you ever get tired of it?" she sighed. Yoona stared at Taeyeon as if she had just asked a very dumb question. "What... this?" Yoona asked, pointing at the drumstick. Yoona made funny looks at the chicken before replying, " Hey, even if the daughter of Chicken Paradise restaurant's owner gets tired of chicken drumsticks then who else would come and eat it? You see, SooYoung, are you ever tired of eating noodles? I mean, does the daughter of the noodle restaurant's owner get tired of eating noodles?"

    Sooyoung laughed, shaking her hand. "No, I don't get tired of my dad's noodles." she said proudly. Yoona giggled," Yes, your Dad's restaurant's noodles are really tasty! I approve, I approve!" Taeyeon put her hand up. "I agree, too!"

    Just then,the school's smartest and prettiest (and rudest) girls, Krystal, Sunny and Hyoyeon walked past.

    "Heya~"Krystal called out in a sing-song voice.

     "Annyeong!" Sooyoung called out chirpily, waving her hand.

     Yoona grimaced. "Heya~?" She said.Taeyeon bent forward, "Did she just address us like that?"

     The three of them looked at Krystal and her two friends again. Krystal was apparently having trouble with the vending machine. "Huh? What's this? Why isn't it coming out?!" She softly shrieked, infuriated as she continued to hit the machine. Then, Sooyoung smiled evilly, standing up. The group of boys which were a band began to play the drums as Sooyoung moved forward towards the vending machine, while Krystal stared at her in confusion.

 

 

 

**OMG I'm sorry I'm sorry I wrote too long a chapter, I just got too caught up in writing and I hope you won't get bored, especially the lunch part :'(((