Chapter 6

Dongwoon Forever

 

After the schedule, you decide to go on a date with Dongwoon. It was a perfect night to just relax with your boyfriend. It was a BEAUTIFUL NIGHT.

He takes you to Han River where the both of you would sit there and eat chicken. Out of the blue, Dongwoon starts texting and smiling. You didn't feel too good so you decide to ask him innocently who it was. Dongwoon was the type who could tell you anything when he was too busy with something. Kinda cute huh?

"Oppa, mwoya? Why are you smiling? " you asked.

"Huh? Oh I'm texting Hyuna.." He says dreamily.

That's it. That was the last straw. You snatched the phone away from him and looked at all the messages. It was all cutesy and lovey dovey. You felt tears stinging your eyes. You look up at him staring down at his feet guiltily. He was a big jerk..

"Oppa, wae?! What does she have that I don't! " you yell.

"You're perfect but I got something to tell you.." His voice faded..

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, we love you Alyssa, happy birthday to you!" CUBE Ent. sang.

You were dumbfounded at the surprise .. You wanted to know who planned all this.

"Gomawo, oppa!" You said.

"Oh it wasn't me, it was Hyuna. She loves you very much you know that? She says you remind of the sister she never had.." Dongwoon said.

You stare at Hyuna's motherly smiling face. You felt so bad and regretted hating her. You ran and hugged her and told her sorry.

"Unnie mianhae.. " you sob out.

"Aigoo, gwaenchana. You know I'd never steal him from you. He loves you so much. Besides, I'm dating Hyunseung.." She says," but don't tell anyone yet okay?"

You nod your head, happy that she's found her loved one. Some things are meant to be a surprise right? Best birthday ever.