Chapter 5

Dongwoon Forever

 

It was a Saturday morning and CUBE Ent. was going to be on Strong Heart. You were freaking nervous, drinking almost 2 gallons of water to calm yourself down but to no avail.

How am I going to impress the audience? I'm dead if the press knows about me and Dongwoon oppa... What to do?!

"Aly-ah! Bballi! We're gonna be late you know!" Your manager shouts.

You're panicking and he's worried about being late! How amazing was that. You hopped into the car and the manager drove you off to SBS.

Just when you arrived , the paparazzi was on you like the smell of your strong perfume. They were animals, waiting for bait. You run into the building and look for Dongwoon.

When you finally find the waiting room, you find Dongwoon talking to Hyuna! You knew she was a devil. You dragged Dongwoon away from her even when he told you to let him go.

"Aly-ah! Why'd you do that? It's very rude! I was talking to Hyuna!" Dongwoon yelled.

"Do you love me or her?!" You yelled back.

Dongwoon immediately kissed you. Even with the paparazzi around, the kiss' essence was too strong. It was the power of love. He broke off the kiss and looked into your eyes and spoke to you.

"You know the answer now?" He asked.

You felt silly and apologized with aegyo that he could never ever resist. The both of you go back to being the lovebirds you've always been. You thought maybe that love probably wasn't always smooth.