Chapter 7

Dongwoon Forever

 

So it has been a couple of years since the both of you had started dating. Your parents, being as Asian as can be, wanted grandchildren. They wanted grandchildren real fast. You were feeling pressured every single day because of their constant nagging. However, you were only 22 years… That’s how you saw it, but no! Your parents kept reminding you of how old they were getting and how they would ever see or hear the cries of a grandchild. Pshh…

 

On the other hand, you and Dongwoon were as busy as hell and couldn’t even go on a decent date without a schedule coming up in two minutes. Sometimes, when the hell whole feels generous, it’ll let you and Dongwoon talk on the phone for 30 minutes. Your members pitied you but they told you that it was your job.

 

“Aly, gwaenchana… Dongwoon understands ‘cause he’s as busy as you are. It’s how the showbiz works. Don’t tell me you got into showbiz because of Dongwoon sunbae?” Your group leader questioned you.

 

“Leader-nim! How could you say things like that? You know I love my job?!” You half-whined and pouted.

Your group leader just laughed and ruffled your hair. That’s why your members loved you! You were so freaking adorableJ Suddenly, the phone rang… It was Doojoon oppa. Huh? Why is he calling? Nevertheless, it was your sunbae and you answered his call.

 

“Yobeoseyo?” You greeted him.

 

“Aly, I don’t know how to say this but I’ll say it anyway. Dongwoon’s in the hospital. He fractured his arm. Come now, arasso?”

 

You ended the call and changed out of your PJs in a flash like a ninja. You dashed to the hospital and went to Dongwoon’s ward and looked at your boyfriend’s critical state. Luckily, Bomi unnie from Apink was able to feed him… WAIT, WHAT?!

 

You went up to your sunbae and greeted her with the most accurate 90 degree bow. You slyly took away the spoon from her and smiled cheekily. Then you turned to your naïve boyfriend who was face palming himself for not explaining first. You shoved the spoon filled with rice into his mouth and told Bomi unnie that she could go home because you could take care of your BOYFRIEND. You emphasized the word to make sure she got the right idea. She looked at you weirdly and walked away.

 

“Aly, not again? She’s just a dogsaeng to me for crying out loud… You know I love you, right?” Dongwoon smiled while trying to do a big heart with his hands but ended up groaning in pain.

 

You giggled and apologized. You said you were sorry because you didn’t get to see him as often. He also apologized and kissed you. Ahh… The long awaited kiss has arrived. You stayed with him until the nurses had to chase you out. That was by far the most memorable date you’ve been on with Dongwoon, even if he’s hand was fractured. He’s just so adorable;)