A day in the life

The Way You Look Tonight

I quickly gather my books hoping not to run into Kris. I walk fast out the door and as I turn the corner I run into him. I fall back and my books fly back. I gulp and look up at the guy with the 6' foot frame. He takes a heavy breath and slides his through his greasy hair and takes a little step back. He crunches his eyebrows and looks down at me.

"You ever watch where you go ?" He rolls up his varsity jacket sleves. I sniffle and hold back my tears. I never liked those 3 words. The way it rolled out of his mouth with ease made me want to punch him. But I couldn't. He sees my pain and lends out a hand.

"Is this a joke?" I think. "After all these years?" I give in and take his hand, only to find when I stand to be pushed back down. He laughs and couldn't let the tears stay anymore. I leave all my books lying on the ground and run into the boys bathroom. I sit in a stall and cry my eyes out. The usual way. The way i spend every Friday. At least once on Friday i come into the same exact stall. I step out the stall and wipe off my tears with some toilet paper and look in the mirror. I look at the tears drying up and I sniffle once more before I step out into the hallway as the tardy bell rings to 7th period. I pick up all the papers and stuff in my binder. I walk the short to my 7th period and I walk in to find no teacher, just students messing around. I take my seat and shortly after the teacher comes in. That period flows by. I met up with my friends IU and Kai. They see the dry tears that wasn't fully wiped away.

"Tae!! Again? who?" IU asks. I look into her nice peaceful eyes and my heart melts. I couldn't possibly tell her my true feelings for her. We've been through everything together since forever. She was like my left hand and I was her right. I snap out of it and continue to walk. 

"The one it has always been." I say coldy. She hears the coldness in my voice and turns and faces front. I quickly turn the street corner and run up my drive way not saying anything to my friends. I feel bad but by the time I turn around I stand there shocked. I see Kai hugging IU (since shes my next door neighbor) and I see them plant a small kiss on each others lip. I blink multiple times to make sure I'm not making this up but they are already gone. I pull out my key and open my house door. No one is home so I throw my bookbag on the couch and grab some water from the fridge. I run upstairs to my room and open the door. I stand in the middle of the room thinking what to do. 

"I could have one of those meltdowns when I destroy everything." I pull back my poster of Hunger Games back a little to see a massive whole in the wall.

"Nope that wont work. What else ....?" I sit on my bed and pulll out a drawer from underneath and pull out a small notebook with drawings on the cover. I open the book to where a bookmark is. I pull out a pen and press down hard on the little book. I write down for a title: "Backstabbing ".

 

Sorry I know this chapter is short but I promise the next one will be longer!