Alike & Within Each Other We Feel The Same Way

Vie

Hey guys! Another chapter hehe, commentsa re welcoem cause i lvoe to here form you guys! :D

-tangerine

-------------------------------------------

"Hi I'm Kim Yoobin." A women with tannish dark skin and reddish, brown, black short hair to her chin said.

"I'm Min Sunye, Seung Hyun's girlfriend." Sunye greeted with a smile.

"Ahaha, so you are the women that is his girlfriend." Yoobin pointed at Seung Hyun who was sitting across from her.

"Yes, sorry about the trouble he caused." Sunye said looking at his boyfriend with a fake mad face as all of them laughed.

"This here is Dong Young Bae, he's the manager here." Sunye introduce him to Yoobin as they both bowed, greeting each other.

"Nice to meet you." Yoobin said as she smiled at Young Bae who blushed.

'Hmmmmmmmm, a shy type?' Yoobin thought scanning Young Bae up and down who was sitting beside Sunye.

"How's your ankle feeling?" Sunye ask bringing Yoobin back to reality.

"Huh? Oh it's much better, the pain is subsiding you can say." Yoobin reply as Sunye nod her head.

"Shall we order?" Seung Hyun ask, cutting into the conversation feeling left out.

"Sure." Yoobin reply, as they all order Young Bae stood up to go the kitchen to make their food and drinks.

"So Yoobin unni," Sunye said.

"Unni?" Yoobin cut in, confuse from Sunye's sudden word, Sunye giggle and spoke.

"Neh, you are older than me aren't you?" Sunye ask.

"Oh, yeah. I guess, I'm just not use to hearing this word often. Except from my little cousin, though she's seventeen. She's like my little sister, I take care of her beside from her mom who's evil." Yoobin started ranting off.

"Who's your cousin then?" Sunye ask interested, Yoobin eyes sparkle as she said her name.

"Sohee, Anh Sohee the daughter of Anh Hee Young though now known as Min Hee Young. They have two step daughter from the husband though I don't know the older one name I know the youngest one. Min Sunmi, nice girl but poor Hee Young treats her horrible." Yoobin said as Sunye eyes widen.

"Your Sohee's cousin?" Sunye ask breathlessly.

"Neh, why?" Yoobin ask looking at Sunye who has a pale face.

"Ummmmm, she's Min Sunye." Seung Hyun spoke helping out the sudden twist of conversation. "Dong Min's oldest daughter and Sunmi's older sister."

"You are?" Yoobin ask with wide eyes, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry to what happen to you. I heard what Hee Young did between your sister. Separating you guys and stuff." Yoobin spoke putting her head down.

"You don't need to say sorry. Beside I found my sister not long ago, we reunited again." Sunye said putting a hand on Yoobin's shoulder giving it a squeeze as Yoobin lifted her head up.

"You don't need to apologize for Hee Young for me. It's her who has to do it." Sunye spoke, Yoobin nod head and gave a weak smile.

"And for making tings clear, I hate her." Yoobin said as Sunye eyed her.

"Who?" Sunye ask wanting to make things more clear.

Yoobin gave a sigh and putted her elbow on the table as her head rested on her hand. "Hee young. Who else?"

"But why?" Sunye ask confuse, why would a person hate her when she's family to you.

"Even though she's my mom's younger sister doesn't mean I like her. I know what she does, seducing people like that. Taking their money and treating Sohee so badly sometimes." Yoobin ranted as Sunye nod her head.

"I guess we feel the same way then." Sunye said as Yoobin looked at Sunye.

"I guess we do." Yoobin said smiling.

"I think will get together pretty well." Sunye said smiling brightly as Young Bae returned back with their orders.

"So did I miss anything?" Young Bae ask sitting back down beside Sunye.

"Not much that's important to the both of us." Seung Hyun said shaking his head, Young Bae looked at everyone around him confuse.

-------------------------------------------------
"Another?" Jiyong ask Sohee who was sitting near the window gazing out.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Sohee said nodding her head slightly as her head resting on her arm that rested on a table.

Jiyong smile and started to play the piano again. This few months they had seen each other more and more. They became great friends as both understood one another more.

"So why do you come here so much Sohee?" Jiyong ask, as he stretch his body and started to play another song on the piano.

"To escape my horror." Sohee explain plainly.

"What's the horror?" Jiyong ask looking over his shoulder to look at her.

"My mom force me to be mean to my step sister." She reply breaking her gaze out the window to look at Jiyong.

"I see, then why don't you just stop." Jiyong said turning his gaze back at the key board.

"I can't, she'll.......she'll................" Sohee said hugging herself from the pain.

Jiyong stopped playing as he looked over at her, seeing her in this state he got up and hugged her. her hair, whispering sweet words for comfort.

"It's okay Sohee, she won't do anything horrible to you. After all your her daughter and-" Jiyong whisper and got cut off.

"But she will grab me by the chin and threaten me. Lock me in my room for two days and stop my career of becoming a fashion designer. I love her but she's......she's...........heartless." Sohee said as tears fall down from her eyes.

"Just like me, she created me like this. Why! Why can't I have a warm heart instead of a cold one?!" Sohee screamed as tears fall down endlessly. Jiyong still hugging her her back.

"Your not cold hearten Sohee, deep down you have a warm heart. Don't believe what people say about you. The cold hearten princess isn't you, it's a lie people made up." Jiyong said as Sohee looked into his eyes.

"Really?" She whisper out, nodding his head he gave his signature smile.

"Really, one day people will see you as the warm hearten princess." Jiyong said as Sohee gave a weak smile.

"Thanks Jiyong." Sohee said getting out of his grasp. Jiyong without obeying let go even though he didn't want to. Those months on spending time with Sohee made him fall in love with her. Or perhaps it was the first day they met, like love at first sight.

"No problem Princess." Jiyong said as Sohee looked into Jiyong's eyes.

"Your like prince charming." Sohee reply, the comment caught Jiyong off guard making him laugh.

"What's so funny?" Sohee ask pouting her cheeks.

"Ahahah Mandu!" Jiyong said happily, laughing harder now.

"Yah!" Sohee yell smacking his arm. "First it's Sohee, then it's Princess, and now it's Mandu?!" Sohee yell crossing her hands over her chest and look away from him.

"Aw come on Sohee, you know I have so many nicknames for people each day." Jiyong said getting infront of Sohee to make her look at him but she just looked the other direction.

"Come on." Jiyong said clapping his hands together rubbing it, pleading for forgiveness.

"Aish." Sohee said as Jiyong started rubbing his head on her shoulder like a puppy.

"Okay okay!" Sohee yell finally giving in.

"Ehehe~" Jiyong said smiling, "Come on Sohee let's waltz." Jiyong said grabbing her arm and lifted her up out of her seat. Pulling her into the middle of the piano room he grabbed Sohee's hand and putted the other on his shoulder.

"You do know how right?" Jiyong ask smirking, Sohee lifted her chin up offended alittle.

"Of course." She reply with a feisty tone.

"Good." Jiyong retorted plainly with a wide grin.

"What about the music?" Sohee ask looking at Jiyong.

"Don't worry Princess I got that taken care of." Jiyong said letting go of Sohee's hand and clap his hands together as a waltz song started.

"Shall we now?" Jiyong ask smiling as Sohee laugh and nod her head. She laughs freely around him, something about him just makes her feel free. Not to mention a rapid heartbeat whenever their close.

"You know," Jiyong spoke between breaths as they continue to dance. "I like you when the first time we met."

"Are you confessing to me?" Sohee ask feeling her heartbeat rapidly once more.

"Ah heh," Jiyong made some noise, "I know you wouldn't like a person like me."

"No!" Sohee practically yell. 'What has gotten into me?' She could feel her self blushed furiously.

"It's just that.........I...........I like you very much too." Sohee said, just then Jiyong's hand slip away from her grasp. Both stood their looking at each other as they panted to catch their breath.

"You do?" Jiyong finally spoke, Sohee nod her head smiling brightly at Jiyong.

"I think your the person that brings my goodness within me." She spoke as Jiyong hugged her.

"And you make me feel complete." Jiyong said, Sohee giggle.

"Sweet talker aren't you? Prince Charming?" Sohee ask looking up at Jiyong who smiled.

"No, it's just that within the both of us we feel the same way." Jiyong reply as they both grinned widely and continue to waltz.