Helping Is Caring

Vie

Hi you gusy! I'm back with anotehr chapter! ^-^ Hope you guys liek this chpater and commenst are welcome caiuse I love to hear what you guys think about it! :D

-tangerine

---------------------------------------

[Sunye P.O.V.]

Walking down the street I was listening to my ipod, the type of music I'm listening to right now is like hip hop/rockish to help my mood. Yep I'm still mad on reading appa's diary that was hidden away so long. I actually have it in my house since Sunmi was afraid that Hee Young found out about the missing diary and search her room. And it's true, keeping it in my house is much safer.

Sighing I walked inside to the newly open cafe near my campus, Seung Hyun and I had a date here not long ago. It was cold out now since it's December and yes so much stuff have happened so fast since September. Even I can't believe it, so much drama happening.

"Oh so sorry." I spoke as I bumped into someone accidently as I was walking into the cafe shop thinking to myself.

"That's okay, ah!" The guy said in a cheerful tone.

"You," The guy said smiling making his eyes go small and smile along. "the young girl that was here with your friends a few days ago."

I scrunch my face alittle, I can forget things pretty quick. "Ah!" I finally said remembering him even though his name tag was right their on his clothes. "Young Bae right?" I ask, he nod his head as he put down a tray on a near by table with two empty cups of what belongs to be fill with coffee before.

"Yeh, nice to see you again." Young Bae said.

"Yeah nice to see you too." I said as he laughed.

"I believe you will always see me here since you go to school near this campus." Young Bae reply making me laugh.

"So what can I get you?" He ask out of no where as I was confuse from his question.

"Eh?" I made a noise confuse, he chuckle as he picked up the tray again and walked towards the counter where people order.

"You are here to buy something right?" Young Bae ask lifting up one of his eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah I am!" I said cheerfully feeling silly around him. After ordering and taking a seat near the glass window I grabbed out my cellphone about to look through some pictures I took awhile back. Stopping at a picture Seung Hyun and I took I smiled.

"Your boyfriend?" Young Bae ask coming towards me and putting down my warm cocoa I order. I looked up to see him sitting across from me.

"Don't you have work to do?" I ask, he laughed and tilted his head to the right gesturing me to look around the shop.

"Not much business today." Young Bae reply, I nod my head understanding.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend." I reply as I finish looking at the picture and putted it away.

"So..........."I said taking a sip of my drink, Young Bae looked at me with a questioning look.

"What?" He ask, I smiled as I put down my drink.

"You have a girlfriend? I bet you do, since your so handsome." I said, he blushed and looked away from me as he cleared his throat.

I laughed and poke his left arm that was resting on the table. "Oh come on, tell me please? I won't tell."

"I don't have one." Young Bae finally reply still not looking at me.

"You don't?" I ask as I stop poking him, he turned his face to look at me and nod his head.

"Well why?" I ask, he shrug his shoulder and gaze out the window.

"Haven't met the one yet." He reply simply, I sigh and took a sip of my drink once more and gaze out the window also. Just then an idea popped in my head.

"I got it!" I yell happily, Young Bae turn his gaze to look at me with a confuse look.

"Got what?" He ask, I jumped out of my seat and grabbed his right arm pulling him out of his seat.

"What.....what are doing? No cross that out, what are YOU THINKING?" Young Bae ask with fear in his voice.

"I shall help you find a girlfriend!" I said cheerfully, Young Bae eyes went wide.

"No, not happening." He said.

"Oh come ON!" I retorted with with a whine tone. "I can help you find your perfect match. I promise she'll be pretty to." I said lifting my hands in the air like surrendering.

He thought for a moment and sighed, sitting back down he sighed once more. I watched his movements, he putted his hands on his head and slumped on to the table.

"Fine." He reply finally, I gave a wide smile and yelp happily.

"Aw right! I won't let you down Bae Bae!" I said happily, I don't know why but I feel like helping him.

"Bae Bae?" Young Bae ask lifting his head up from the table.

"Can I call you that as a nick name?" I ask shyly, he thought for a moment and sigh once more. "What have I done?" Young Bae murmur to himself putting his head back down on the table.

"Oh come on Young Bae it won't be that bad." I said sitting back to my original spot and taking a sip of my drink smiling.

"Don't you have school and homework?" Young Bae ask as he lifted his head up from the table looking at me, "Aren't you busy?"

"I can manage it." I reply with a smile, continuing to drink my warm cocoa. Young Bae just looked at me and shook his head as I smiled at him.

--------------------------------------
[Seung Hyun P.O.V.]

I shifted my backpack as I walked inside to my favorite store, the cd store. I love music just like my girlfriend I thought smiling, thinking about Sunye.

"Hey Seung Hyun!" The owner of the shop called out to me seeing my walk in.

"Hi Ray." I spoke looking at the new CD that's just in. "What's new?"

"Well I saved this last one out of my new order just for me, take a look." Ray said getting a brand new CD album from one of his cabinets. Taking it I looked at who the artist was.

"No way," I said smiling widely I broke my gaze way form the CD and looked at Ray who was smiling.

"You like?" He ask.

"Like? I love it." I spoke as Ray chuckle.

"I can't believe you got G-Dragon's Heartbreaker album and you didn't even tell me?" I ask, he shook his head.

"But I did save the last one for you didn't I?" Ray ask smirking.

"This is great! Thanks Ray!" I said happily. "Do you know I already have one of his song as my ring tone?" I ask as I grab my wallet out.

"Really? What song then?" Ray ask giving me back change, taking the money I grabbed the album and stuffed it in my back pack.

"The Leaders." I spoke with a wide smile.

"Ah, good choice." Ray said, I nod my head and said goodbye leaving the store.

Smiling as I walked down the street happily, humming to myself. Walking to my next destination which is Seungri's school I can't wait to show him G-Draong's album. Turning a corner my cellphone started ringing, stopping where I was grab my back pack and was about to take my cell phone out when someone bumped into me from behind making us both fall onto the ground.

"Ow!" The female voice shouted piercing my ears.

"Sorry!" I shouted as I got up from sitting on the ground, I turned around to find a women around my age rubbing her ankle.

"That hurts." He woman murmur to herself.

"I'm so sorry." I said bowing my head feeling guilty.

"You should be! What kind of person stops walking at a corner where no one can see you." The woman said getting more angry.

"My ank-" The woman said as she stopped all of a sudden, then I started hearing my cellphone ringing.

~We, we ,we da, we da leaders~

My cellphone started singing, just then something took me by surprise. The women I bump into started singing with my ring tone.

"You ain't in the game. You're just cheerleaders." The women said, she looked at me and gesture me to answer my phone. I did as told when Sunye cheerful voice greeted me.

"Ah Sunye, I can't talk right now." I said looking at the women who was still sitting on the ground with her arms cross over her chest staring at me.

"I kinda bump into a gir-" I said when the woman interrupted me.

"Women." She said, "I'm not a little girl." She retorted.

"A women," I corrected myself. "What? I should bring her to the campus cafe so you can see her?" I ask confuse, "Ummm sure to help with your project, okay." I said confuse and hanged up.

"So," The women said, "my ankle still hurts." The women said I sighed.

"What can I replay you with?" I ask, she rubbed her chin thinking.

"Well I don't think I need to go the hospital, it isn't that serious." She said, just then something caught her interest as she started to smile.

"What's that?" She ask, I follow her finger that landed on my backpack where my G-Dragon album was half way showing out of my backpack.

"Oh I just bought that and it's brand new." I said grabbing it out for her to see.

"No way, brand new! Really?!" She shouted happily examining it. "Man I tried finding it and it's always sold out."

"You like G-Dragon music too?" I ask, she looked at me with a smile.

"Yes!" She shouted, I sighed looking at the CD I just bought one last time.

"You can have it." I said, she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Really?" She ask with excitement. "But why?"

"Well I do owe you something, so you can have it. I'll try getting the album again." I said.

"Thanks." She said gazing at the CD again, she then looked at me with a sincere smile.

"I'm Yoobin. Kim Yoobin, thanks for the CD." The women, name Yoobin said bringing out her hand.

"Seung Hyun, Lee Seung Hyun and your welcome. It's the least I can do." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her up from sitting.

"So who's that on the phone? The person that just called you I mean." Yoobin said grabbing her purse and putting it on her shoulder.

"Oh, my girlfriend and the weird thing is she want's to see you for something." I said, she looked at me with a weird look.

"Me? Do I know her?" She ask, I shook my head.

"At least for now I don't think so." I said, she laughed from my comment and was about to walk when she stopped.

"You okay?" I ask, she nod her head.

"I think I just sprained my ankle alittle." Yoobin reply as pain shot through her, showing it on her face.

"Can I get you a cab or something?" I ask worry.

"No, my car is just a corner from here. Do you know how to drive?" She ask.

I nod my head, "Yeah, I just left my car at home today. You want me to drive?" I ask, she nod her head.

"And while your at it just take me to your girlfriend, I'm interested to see her." Yoobin said.

"Your sure? I mean like your a total stranger I just met and I'm showing you my girlfriend?" I ask, she laughed and smack my arm.

"Just go, aight?" She ask, I nod my head.

"And thanks again for the gift,  I mean I think will get along pretty well." Yoobin said smiling, I smiled also as we started singing The Leaders on our way to her car.