Everything Starts & Somethings Ends

Vie

Boy has it been a vrey long time since I'd updated -__-" been very busy with school..................... But I finally found the time to post! :D Enjoy, hope you like it ;)

----------------------------------------------

"Ms.Min?" A main knock on the door and poked her head inside Hee Young's office, who was at her desk looking through some papers.

"Yes?" Hee Young ask with her gaze still fix on the paper. The maid hesitated and looked onto the carpet.

"What is it?" Hee Young ask, the maid looked back up and reply.

"Miss Sunmi brought two people with her and is looking for you." The maid said as Hee Young looked up at the maid with curious eyes and gave a playful smile.

"Oh really? Who is the two people and spit it out already." Hee Young said with a strong cold tone making the maid jump from fear.

"I believe the first young lady is Min Sunye and the other old man in his forty is an executor." The maid spoke as Hee Young slammed er hand on the desk.

"You may tell them to come in my office. Oh and bring some teas for two guest." Hee Young order as the maid bowed and quickly scurried off.

Hee Young gave a sigh, "So I see you guys are finally taking some actions. But you can never win me." Whispering to herself and gave a small evil smile.

-------------------------------------
"Please have a seat." Hee Young gesture to the executor wearing a gray suit, she eyed Sunye and Sunmi intently and gave an innocent smile back to the executor.

"So how may I help you?" Hee young ask the executor that sat across from her desk.

"Well," The executor spoke fixing his glasses and grabbed out some papers from his small briefcase. "Miss Sunye here have showed me her father's dairy with the rest of the will-" He spoke and got cut off.

"Wait Dong Min's other part of the will?" Hee Young ask shock, "I.I...I...thought the other will in his diary was all."

"Well it turns out it wasn't Ms.Min. And are you sure you never knew abotu this?"

"Me?" Hee Young ask back shock with wide eyes with teary eyes. "I....I....never....." She spoke as tears fall down her eyes with the executor grabbing some tissues from her desk handing it to her.

"It's okay Ms.Min I believe you." The executor spoke as Sunye and Sunmi look at each other shock.

"Thank you." Hee Young reply damping her eyes with a smly smile.

Hours gone by and it seems the executor finally came to a conclusion. Putting his papers away in his briefcase he closed and looked at the three ladies.

"Well it seems that Min Sunye will have to prove herself to be the president of DMH by working from the beginning same for Sunmi to be proven as a worthy vice president. And as for Hee Young you will be handling the DMH as president for now. And Min Sohee will be starting the job also, for being fair, to maybe proven herself for either position of Min Sunye and Min Sunmi. That is all, it was a pleasure working with you guys." The executor said getting up from his seat as a maid him out.

Both ladies watched as he left and looked at each other.

"Don't think just because you got an executor to sort this out I'm afraid of you.I'll tell you now, I'll make your journey a living nightmare. And I'll make sure Sohee will do better in both of your positions." Hee Young said with a evil smile and got up from her seat. Walking out of the office leaving the two girls alone.

"Unni, you think we made the right choice?" Sunmi ask as Sunye looked straight at the window in the office.

"We sure did Sunmi." Sunye said with a proud smile knowing their parents are watching over them with a smile.

That night as Sunmi lied on her bed looking out the window she thought about today. Looking at the moon she thought about Sohee, how maybe she didn't want this. And how her mom dragged her into this drama.

Before closing her eyes she whisper one word out to the cold December night air.

"Vie."

-------------------------------------------
[Sunye P.O.V.]

December 15.

About six days has pass since the moment me and Sunmi brought the executor to Hee Young's house, well actually appa and umma's house.

I sighed thinking about them, I missed them so much. Sitting in the coffee shop near my campus where Young Bae and Daesung, Ye Eun's boyfriend, works at.

"Ah! Sunye, annyeonghaseyo (Hello/Hi in formal way)!" Daesung said cheerfully as he bowed while still holding on to a broom.

"Annyeong (Hello/Hi in informal way) Daesung." I said bowing my head while still seating in my seat.

"Here for coffee again?" Daesung as continue to wipe the floor from before.

"No, for you guys fresh biscuits." I reply smiling as Daesung laughed and went to the food counter and register.

"Palmier? I guess?" Daesung ask while typing on the register. I laughed while nodding my head and looked around the store.

"Where's Young Bae?" I ask as Daesung finished punching numbers to the register.

"He's inside the kitchen making your freshly bake palmiers." Daseung reply with a playful smirk.

"Yah Daesung! I'm going to tell on you to Yenny!" I yelled playfully as Daesung laughed. Not much business for the store again today also. I'm like one of their top favorite customers you can say, I come here alot.

"Hey I'm going to go inside the kitchen for now and tell Young Bae your here." Daesung said as I nod my head, watching him push the door open and disappear.

Sitting by the window, watching as the campus students go I took a deep sigh. I haven't really talked to Seung Hyun for a few days now. I've been busy with school works and DMH job, along with Sunmi.

"Hey Sun." Young Bae voice appear real close to my ear, I turned my face quickly from the noise and froze in place. My lips were inches away from Young Bae's. I quickly backed away as he did also and I cleared my throat.

"Well," I spoke looking out the window and back to him, which he was clearing his throat. "making your fresh palmier?"

"Yeah." Young Bae reply with a smile making his eyes smile also.

"Well you better hurry! I'm starving here!" I said breaking the awkward tension building up between us.

Young Bae only laughed and walked back into the kitchen, I could see him giving a relief sigh. I shook my head and turned my attention back out the window.

Just then my phone rang, answering the call it was Seung Hyun I smile hearing his voice on the other line.

"Minnie~" He whined my nickname as I laughed and covered my mouth. "Yah stop that! Your making me laugh hard." I said as Young Bae came and place freshly baked palmier at my table. I bowed my head thanking him as he nod and left back into the kitchen.

"How's Min Sunye doing?" Seung Hyun ask with a cheerful tone in his voice.

"Good, and how's Choi Seung Hyun doing?" I ask back taking a bite of the food Young Bae place down.

"Also good," Seung Hyun said and chuckled, "hey I heard the famous G-Dragon is going to perform near the campus tomorrow you wanna go together?"

"Is that a date?" Sunye ask with a smile.

"Maybe?" Seung Hyun ask back, Sunye laughed and thought about her schedule tomorrow and frown.

"I can't, I have work tomorrow." Sunye reply as Seung Hyun hope drop in meeting G-Dragon.

"But you can go with Yoobin unnie. I know your a G-Dragon fan so as Yoobin unnie." Sunye said trying to cheer him up.

"You sure?" Seung Hyun ask as Sunye heart tugged a little from not going with him but Yoobin will.

"Yeah I am." Sunye reply.

"Well then, I'll tell Yoobin." Seung Hyun said with a cheerful voice, both biding goodbye they hung up.

--------------------------------------
It was an afternoon of December 22 where snow was falling peacefully, but in a quiet park were two lovers breaks up.

"We barely hang out!" The girl yelled as she threw her hands in the air and hugged herself turning away from the guy.

"You always say your busy!" The guy reply back frustrated also with his attention on her.

"I lost the feeling with you Seung Hyun." Sunye whisper out turning back around and looked at him as tears stream down her face.

"I believe we both did." Seung Hyun said and sat on the bench daze.

"I mean we both don't feel sad that were breaking up right?" Sunye ask sitting beside Seung Hyun on the bench.

"No we don't." Seung Hyun reply back looking at Sunye who had red eyes from crying.

"It's best to go our separate ways to the one we love now, but I don't want our friendship to end Seung Hyun. I don't want to avoid you, I don't want to argue with you, I-" Sunye explain when Seung Hyun cut her off.

"I understand Sunye, I like Yoobin and you like Young Bae. I get it, were not meant for each other it's the past now you and I. It's over we have w new beginning with someone else we love." Suneg Hyun explain as Sunye nod her head.

"Friends?" Sunye ask as Seung Hyun nod his head.

"But Young Bae better not hurt you or else." Seung Hyun said as Sunye manage to stifle a laugh.

"Back to you with Yoobin then." Sunye said as Seung Hyun laughed.

"So I'll guess I'll be going then." Seung Hyun said.

"Going to Yoobin already I see?" Sunye ask with a smirk, Seung Hyun blushed.

"Go then." Sunye said hitting the side of his arm.

"You should go to Young Bae also, I bet he's waiting for you at the cafe." Seung Hyun said as Sunye blushed.

"Yah! Go already!" Sunye said as Seung Hyun laughed and ran while waving goodbye. Looking up at the moon Sunye gave a sigh of relief that everything was solve between Seung Hyun and her.