Interruption

Revenge of the Fat Boy

Jae-hee's POV:

Agh whatever... I'm going to follow them. Stuffing my books into my bag, I smoothly stood up, straightened my shoulders, and strutted out of the class. But before I could make it to the door... the professor suddenly calls my name. Not that I have a problem with super-handsome older men trying to talk to me, but I'm on a mission right now!

Turning slowly, I pasted on a smile and watched as he came towards me.

"Yes Professor Choi?" (a.k.a Siwon from Super Junior!!!!)

"I heard about your past record, and I must say that your grades are impeccable."

 

Pfft... impeccable... who says that anymore?

 

Flipping my hair, I smiled. "Of course! My parents are the CEOs of a major corporate business. I'm always at the top of the class."

Raising an eyebrow, he smirked and continued. "Right, so I was wondering if you might sign up for my tutoring program. Basically I'll assign you a senior in highschool who's struggling to get into a good college because of bad grades and you'll tutor/mentor the student!"

...Hmmmm... a freshman in college tutoring a senior in highschool... might be problematic but I could use some volunteer work (my parents might reward me with a new Gucci bag ^ ^ *squeal*)... and I would get on the nice side of Professor Choi...

"Why not?" I accepted the list of names and bowed good-bye.

Dashing outside, I slipped on my sunglasses and looked around. Sigh... the new couple is nowhere to be found.

 

Oh well... Stopping at my club's outdoor pool for a quick tanning session, I casually flipped through the pages of high school students who were in need of MY genius. Who should I choose to honor with my presence?

Tutoring and helping people weren't really my strongest points but I only had to think of the Gucci bag that would be coming my way.

Gucci. Gucci. Gucci.

I decided to randomly pick a student, and closed my eyes. Placing my finger at a spot on the page, I peeked and read the name I had chosen.

Kwon Jiyong.

Mmm... okay. Sounds as good as anyone else.

Whipping out my phone, I dialed the number that was next to his name.

Gucci. Gucci. Gucci.

                                                                                                          ------<~>------

Little did I know that I had just chosen my own personal torture session and the beginning of a love triangle. (If only my finger had landed somewhere else...)