Seunghyun...

Revenge of the Fat Boy

A little bit before -

Seunghyun's POV:

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Nope... not breathing. Dying. Right. Now.

This is it. The moment I've worked so hard for. The day where my plan will finally begin.

Moon Jae-hee... you're about to regret everything you've ever done to me. Grinning, I grabbed my bag and walked into the classroom. Scanning the area quickly, I immediately found the girl I was looking for. Yup, there she is. Causing trouble again... Why does she have to be such a to a random stranger? Shaking my head, I moved towards them.

Don't worry honey, I'm about to get revenge for all of Jae-hee's victims.

"Is this seat taken?" But before she could answer, I sat down. Kekeke, this feels... good....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right Now -

Jae-hee's POV:

"Who are you?" I stared openly at him. Analyzing, checking for facial flaws and anything else that could be wrong. You know... standard procedure when you meet a good-looking stranger.

"Seunghyun." He blinked those adorable cat-like eyes.

Analysis Complete: Result? Perfection.

Damn...

"Seunbyun? That's cute."

"Heh, it's Seunghhhhhhyun. What about you?" He looked me up and down, as if disappointed with my gorgeous self.

The corner of my mouth lifted. Interesting... perhaps this toy would last a little longer than my others.

"Jae-hee." I watched him for a second, and turned toward the front. Refusing to look at him. First comes the hook, then comes the bite.

But when I snuck a quick peek, I realized he wasn't paying attention to me. He was talking to the obnoxious smelly girl behind me.

Umm... what?

...

........

....

Okkkkaayyy, it's about time you start looking at ME now.

But no, this awful guy just keeps on talking to the girl as if she was soooooo interesting.

Hmph. Whatevsies. Not like I care.

"HEY SEUNGHYUN."

Slowly he turned towards me, confusion written all over that boy's BEAUTIFUL face. Yeah... I don't blame him. I'm confused too. Did I really just call out his name to get his attention. Stupidstupidstupid.

"Heh... ummm so... what high school did you go to?" At least I didn't ask him something stupid... like if he had... a cactus...

For the first time he smiled widely. God, he's adorable.

"That's a long story." Then without saying anything else, he pointed at my forehead and slowly pushed it so that I was facing the front of the lecture room. "Teacher's here. Better start listening."

I smiled widely... this was going to be harder than I thought... and Moon Jae-hee likes a challenge.