Chapter IV

Sherlock's Lost Chapters {Hiatus}

 

The 5 men surrounded the 5 boys, each much bigger then the next.

Kibum tried to run to Taemin to check the poor boy's face, only to no avail. He was dragged back and pushed roughly aside.

Jinki gulped. Out of all of them he was always the worst when it came to a situation like this. And after seeing what a little push could do, he didn't want to find out their full strength. If he had it his way, he would be sitting at home with a nice cup of tea talking this out like gentlemen.

"Ah look what you did, you bent my top hat! That wasn't cheap you know!"

Taemin complained as he tried to point out the dent in the deformed hat. He stood up wiping the dust front his body and the blood from his now cracked lips.

"I'm guessing you want the briefcase?!"

"That is exactly what we want sweety!" A young, attractive woman in a red silk dress appeared. Her blonde hair was fixed into a very intricate pattern. She walked over to Jonghyun but didn't take her eyes off Taemin once.

"You, boy, have been a pain in my neck ever since I started my little... business, but why you decided to show yourself today I will never know." The woman now turned to Jonghyun. Her face was painfully close as he could feel her deep breaths on his lower lips. She lingered there for a second before delivering a sudden sharp knee to the crotch. Jonghyun buckled under the pain and dropped the case.

As he lay wheezing on the floor the lady turned away with the newly aquired briefcase.

"I have no need for them anymore, teach them a lesson they will never forget!" She ordered cooly before taking her leave.

The men cracked their knuckles, smirking forming on their disgusting faces. Beating people up was one of their favourite pass times. Beating little kids up was another. What a shame these were the wrong kids.

Jonghyun jumped up off the floor and exchanged an excited side glance with Minho. The other three stepped back. In all due fairness they could all easily take on 5 grown men single handed but Jinki, Kibum and Taemin didn't get the same buzz Jonghyun and Minho did when they were in a fight.

What happened next was something that any well experienced gambler would bet on not happening. The two small boys, well one small and the other lanky really put up a fight.

At first it wasn't looking that hopeful. Minho had gained a bloody nose and some already blackening bruises. Where as Jonghyun had managed to dance away fom any injury but also hadn't managed to inflict any either.

It was only when one of the small of the 5 men disrespected the two boys' fighting did things get exciting.

The way they moved now was like a ballet. Everything coordinated. Jinki started to commentate in hope that it would help in his fight someday.

"Minho delivers a right hook to the jaw shattering it slightly, then chops either side of the man's face, dislocating it completely. Oh, Jonghyun that was good! Kick to the ribs, fracturing 2, breaking 3. MINHO WATCH OUT! Well done. Roundhouse kick to the temple. That man is out cold!-"

"And so are you!" The 5 man, and by far the largest appeared from behind. Within a second he had managed to knock Jinki out and grab Taemin in a head lock, tightening his grip by the second. The young boy gasped for air as his feet left the ground.

"Hyung... he...lp..."

"Don't say that! And don't flail."

Kibum gave the younger a warning glance but sprung into action. Rolling up his still perfect sleeves he grabbed the giant's knee cap and greated with two quick chops leaving an out-of-place lump a few inches down his leg. The man let out a cry, buckled a bit but stayed standing.

Taemin stopped flailing.

"Good boy Taemin! Now help me out!"

There was no response so Kibum carried on. Dislocating and bruising anywhere possible. He has struck a few times by the man's other arm. The giant finally fell to the floor when Kibum gave up and kicked the man in his manhood. As Taemin fell two arms reached out and caught him.

"Why do I always miss the fights?" Jinki asked with a pout.

Kibum ignored him and looked over to the other two. The were smirking and wiping their hands dramatically. A pile of 4 men in the center of the rooftop.

Kibum's attention was brought back to Taemin and Jinki when he heard a huffing.

"Taemin you idiot! First you take us to a butchers, then you use the word...twice. Then you get us all beaten up after we lost the suitcase. And now... NOW... you're not breathing!" Kibum complained as he help Jinki get the kid to breathe again.

Minho and Jonghyun had gathered around now, making recommendations but generally not helping.

Taemin wasn't the only one to have stopped breathing before. The last on was Minho after agreeing to help Jinki with one of his "experiments".

Out of pure frustration Kibum delivered a strengthened pound to the younger boys chest. There was a loud splutter and gasp as the boys breathing regained a rhythm. Still not waking though, Minho picked Taemin up bridal style.

"Now how do we get back to Baker Street?" Jinki asked.

"This way" Jonghyun gestures to the ladder they had used before. He stole a glance at Taemin then at a bruise on his wrist. "What a pab- idiot!" He mentally slapped himself and started to lower himself to the alley below.