The truth is finally revealed

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

It was a saturday morning. 

You were sleeping heavily in your room, head buried in your sea of pillows and blankets. 

The door to your room suddenlt burst open and Himchan ran in, jumping up on your bed next to you. "PRINCESS! GOOD MORNING!" 

You groaned in annoyance and rolled away from Himchan. No plans of actually waking up crossed your mind and you wouldn't let a skinship loving alien ruin your morning. 

Himchan peeked at you over the blankets. He giggled cutely and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you against his broad chest. 

Groaning again, you tried to push him away, but failed. Himchan didn't even budge. "Himchan, let go." your voice came out muffled against the pillow. 

"Aniyo~" Himchan hugged your waist tighter and nuzzled his face into your neck. *I like being close to her this way.* 

*Himchan you skinship loving alien.* You knew Himchan too well to know that he wouldn't move, so you just gave up and let him hold you. 

"Fine, but you better be quiet. I'm going back to sleep." You opened one eye and shoot him a small glare. 

Himchan excitedly nodded, "Ne, princess." 

You closed your eye and slowly fell back into your slumber. 

Himchan smiled softly at your sleeping face. He was mesmerized by your cute and beautiful sleeping face. Even though you weren't trying, you looked beautiful even in this state. 

His eyes traveled down from your eyes to your pink, plump lips that were slightly parted because of your breathing. Your lips were slightly chapped and he could see that you clearly had been biting on them. 

Himchan's heart began to beat violently and he gulped nervously, his gaze still fixed on your lips. Suddenly, he got the urge to just kiss your pretty lips. *She would never know...right? Just a peck..*

Slowly, he began to lean down. His warm breath touched your face but you remained heavily asleep. His heart hammered against his chest and he felt his face reddened. 

Just as his lips were just inches away from yours, a sudden yell made him freeze and direct his gaze to the door. 

By the doorframe, Yongguk, Youngjae, Jongup, Daehyun and Zelo stared wide-eyed at their comrade and love of their lifes. 

"KIM HIMCHAN! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" Yongguk roared and glared at Himchan. 

"I, err, was just checking if she was breathing." Himchan nervously lied. 

"Checking if she was breathing, my !" Daehyun snorted with a roll of his eyes. "You were about to kiss her!" he accused.

"I was not!" Himchan defended and removed his arms from your waist and got off the bed. 

Jongup walked up to you, checking if you were okay. You slightly frowned in your sleep and mumbled something. "Guys, we should not yell in here. Let her sleep." he calmly said and motioned his comrades to leave the room. 

He felt a sudden anger and jealousy as he looked at Himchan. *He was this close to actually kissing her..* Somehow, the thought wouldn't leave his mind. 

The aliens left your room, everyone glaring daggers at Himchan. 

"Kim Himchan, explain yourself." Yongguk firmly said as the six of them sat down by the kitchen table. 

Himchan sighed. He knew he couldn't lie to his comrades, brothers, so he told them how he felt. 

"I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. Everything she does amazes me, makes me fall more in love. Her sarcastic comments, her laugh, her kindness. Everything." Himchan admitted whole-heartedly. 

The fiver other aliens kept quiet. They just stared out into nothing. Their comrade, their friend, had just admitted that he was in love with the girl of their dreams. How would they react? Throw a party and make him a cake? 

"Why are you guys so quiet?" Himchan worriedly asked. The gear in his brain started to move slowly and he gasped, knowing why his brothers kept silent. "OMG! YOU ALL HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!" he yelped. It all made sense to him now. 

Yongguk slapped his palm over Himchan's mouth. "Shut it! Do you want her to hear you?" He hissed. 

Himchan shook his head and Yongguk removed his palm. 

The kitchen was filled with an awkward silence. 

The maknae decided to speak up first, "So, what do we do now?" 

Daehyun exhaled shakily, "I don't know. Try to win her heart?" 

Yongguk shook his head, "I don't want to fight either of you." 

Everyone silently agreed. Neither of them wanted to break the bond they shared with each other. 

"Youngjae, what do you think? You're the smart one after all." Himchan said. 

Youngjae frowned and bit his lip in thought. "There's nothing really we can do. We can't fight each other, so maybe we should just let her decide? And whoever she picks, we have to accept that." It hurt in his heart at the though of you choosing someone else, but he knew it was the only right thing to do.

"I agree." Jongup said, more determined than ever to try to win your heart. 

"Me too."

"I guess."

"Youngjae's right, let her decide."

"Be prepared to get your hearts broken, losers." 

The six of them  shook hands with each other, almost like business men did after they agreed on a deal.

You had now woken up from your sleep and walked in to the kitchen to see the six aliens shaking hands with each other. "What are you guys doing?" 

B.A.P's ears perked up at your voice and turned their heads to the kitchen counter, where you now where trying to find something to eat.

"When did you wake up, Jinnie?" Daehyun sweetly asked. 

"Just now. I felt cold and woke up and didn't find Himchan there so-"

"You went down to look for me eh?" Himchan raised a brow. "Don't you worry princess, we can go up to your room again." he winked.

You made a face, "No thanks, I think I've had enough sleep for now." 

Himchan grinned at you, "If you ever need a sleeping buddy, you know where to find me." 

"No need to, because Jinnie will be sleeping with me for now on." Zelo exclaimed and hugged you from the back. 

"Hey! That's my nickname for her!" Daehyun snapped. 

Zelo stuck out his tongue at his hyung, "You can't own a nickname."

You rolled your eyes, but smiled affectiontely at the aliens. 

Daehyun reached out to slap Zelo, but Zelo was quick and ducked behind you. "You can't hit Jinnie!" 

"No, but I can hit you!" Daehyun grabbed Zelo by his shirt and pulled him up on his feet. 

"Please, no violence in the morning." You eyed Daehyun.

"THAT'S RIGHT!  NO VIOLENCE IN THE MORNING!" Zelo shouted and ran into the house. Daehyun quickly chased after him, holding his fist up in the air, ready to punch something, or someone. 

----------

Double update! whoop!

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!