Normal day

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

You happily walked down the halls of your school. Humming to a happy tone, you walked up to one of your best friends: Sandara Park.

"SANDARA!" you shouted as you saw that she had her earbuds plugged into her ears. She wouldn't usually hear someone talk to her when he had those in, so you had to shout in order for her to hear.

Sandara's eyes widened and she turned around. She pulled out her earbuds and gave you an annoyed look, "I could hear you! You didn't have to scream, God.." she shook her head and put her earsbuds into her pockets. 

"You only say that so that I wouldn't had shouted." you raiseda brow. Sandara sheepisly smiled and closed her locker. 

"GUYS!" You both turned around and saw one of your friends, Gong Minji, running towards you. "LET'S GO TO THE CAFETERIA, THE OTHERS ARE WAITING!" she hollered and motioned for you to follow her.

You clucked your tongue, "That's what I call a shout." Sandara nodded, "Yeah, she's giving me freaking tinitus.." she muttered. You snickered and patter her back, "That's what you get for being friends with me and Minji."

Sandara gave you a warm smile, "And I regret nothing!" 

"GUYS, STOP FLIRTING AND COME NOW!" Minji called, looking annoyed.

Both you and Sandara walked up to Minji. "Took you long enough." she scoffed and the three of you began to walk to the cafeteria. 

"Woah, chill maknae. It's not like the school was on fire." Sandara said. "If the school was on fire, I would be more than happy." she muttered in response, causing you to laugh. 

The three of you entered the cafeteria. The whole room was crowded and you scanned it, looking for your group of friends. 

"OI! OVER HERE!" you heard someone call. You searched the room and spotted another friend of your, sitting by the biggest table in the cafeteria. "Over there." you nudged Sandara and Minji and you began to approach the table.

"Greetings earhtlings." you greeted as you sat down by the table next to the girl that had called you. Chaering chuckled, "Greetings." she gave you a curt nod. 

"Yah, Minji, what took you so long?" One of the boys by the table asked. Minji pouted, "Mian, but Sandara and Hyojin were being lazy-butts.." Minji pouted and shoot a glare at you and Sandara.

"Hey, you should learn to relax, maknae." You pointed out and stole one of Chaerin's fries. "Hey!" Chaerin snapped and glared at you as you munched on her frie. 

"Stop calling me maknae!" Minji snapped. "I have a name, you know." 

"But it's sooo much fun calling you maknae." Youngbae, one of your friends, teased. "Yeah? Imma call you Bae-bae from now." she crossed her arms over her chest. 

Youngbae's face fell. He hated that nickname. Jiyong cackled and nudged his friend with his elbow, "You should see your face right now!" 

Daesung and Seungri also laughed at their hyung. "Stop bullying Bae-Bae." you slightly scolded, sneaking in his new nickname as well.

"Thank you Hyojin-HEY!" Youngbae glared at you. Minji laughed and gave you a high-five. 

"Hey, where's Seunghyun?" Chaering then asked. "I'm here!" Seungri stretched up his arm eagerly. "Not you, you dimwit. The other." 

Seungri's face fell and he went back to poking his food with his fork. "You're not going to eat that?" You asked and pointed at Seungri's untouched food. He shook his head and you eagerly took his tray and pulled it in front of you.

"If you get fat one day, I'm not going to go to the gym with you." Sandara commented. "No need to, I won't gain fat." You replied and took a bite from the burger.

Chaerin raised a brow, "Why so?" "Because I am awesome." you winked.

"That's not a legit argument." Seungri commented. 

"And I should care because...?" You raised a brow. You and Seungri were always like this; bickering. you two were like siblings and you would never hurt each other.

"Because you're eating his food." A deep voice said. You turned around and saw Seunghyun standing there, with a smirk on his face. "Oh, the almighty Seunghyun decided to pay us a visit." You rolled your eyes, but had an affectionate smile on your lips.

"Always with the dry comments." Seunghyun rolled his eyes and sat down between Daesung and Jiyong. 

"That's my trademark." You smirked and dusted your hands off, finished with eating the burger. "I would be nothing without it." 

"True that." Daesung pointed his fork at you in approval. "And that's why we love you, unnie~" Minji sang and hugged your waist. You chuckled and ruffled her  hair, "Thank you, Minji."

"Yay, you didn't call me maknae!"

Youngbae pretended to cough, "MAKNAE!" and coughed again. Minji shoot him glares, "YAH, YOU'RE DEAD!" 

~*~*~*

"Bye Hyojin! See you tomorrow!" you friends waved at you. You waved back, smiling.

You unlocked your bike and began to pedal your way home. 

The sun was slightly setting in the distance, giving off a feel of atumn. Yellow, orange and red leaves decorated the sidewalk and the trees were almost . 

You didn't really fancy the atumn. It was cold and wet. You prefered either summer, or winter. 

Finally, you arrived at your house.

You opened the front door and walked in. "I'm home!" you called out.

"Welcome home!" Your mom and dad responded from the kitchen. The sweet smell of spagetthi following. You smiled. Spagetthi was one of your favorite food.

"Did you learn something new in school, dear?" Your dad asked as you walked into the kitchen, sitting down by the kitchen table. "Not really." you shook your head. "Wait, a new teacher talked about black-holes and parallel universes and portals and such." you blew your bangs out of your eyes. 

"I asked you if you learnt something, not if you ignored the teacher completely." Your dad raised a brow. You chuckled, he knew you so well. 

"I can see who you got your sarcasm from." your mom commented as she stirred the noodles. You played dumbfounded, "Sarcasm? Me? Never. How can you accuse me for using that horrible thing." 

Your mom raised a brow, "Laughing my off here." 

You laughed at her comment and so did your dad. "Aigoo, my yeobo's so funny." he sweetly said and wrapped his arms around her from behind and started to kiss her neck.

"Guys, the child is right here!" you covered your eyes. "Then the child can leave." Your dad mumbled, still kissing your mom's neck. 

Making a face, you quickly left the kitchen and sprinted to your room. 

--------

First chapter up! How'd you all like it? 

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!