Down the rabbit hole

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

"I'll see you tomorrow guys!" You waved at your friends as they dissapeared behind the hill.

You didn't take your bike today, because you almost overslept. Not your fault that your favorite band had to release a MV at 3 AM. 

*So tired..* Your eyelids felt heavy as you took slow steps towards your home. *I should go and buy some energydrink.* That thought made you alert and you directed your footsteps towards the nearby super market.

As you were walking, you couldn't help but to feel like someon was following you. Curious, you spun around. No-one was there. *Weird.* You pinched your eyebrows together.

Ignoring the weird feeling in your gut, you continued to walk to the super market. But then again, you felt as if someone was following you. 

Again, you spun around. *My mind must be playing with me or something.* And once again, no-one was there.

You began to walk again, but something odd caught your eye. 

A black creature with pointy ears, blank eyes and some sort of mask over it's mouth, standing just a few meters ahead of you. When you got closer, you could see that it was a bunny. 

*What a weird bunny.* You thought.

The bunny glanced back and saw you. It panicked and jumped into the nearby bushes. Now that you had gotten a better look at it's face, you saw that it had a blue mask and some sort of mechanism on it's head, between the ears. 

Curiosity got over you and you quietly followed the rabbit. 

You don't know why, but you felt like you had to follow it. *I have this feeling in my gut..* You ducked under a branch so it wouldn't hit you in the face. 

The rabbit glanced back once in a while, and it panicked everytime it saw you. *DON'T FOLLOW ME OH GOD HYUNGS WHAT DO I DO!?* It began to run now, even though it was quite small, it ran incredibly fast.

*Running? Aw man!* You sighed, hating to run. But you really wanted to know what was about that rabbit, and relucantly began to run as well. 

The rabbit took two turns, corning a big oak. You quickly followed but halted fast as you saw a big hole in front of you. A few beads of sweat had formed in your forehead and you wiped them away with your sleeve. 

*Close one.* You chuckled lightly. You peeked your head over the hole, trying to see where it lead. 

But you couldn't see much. It was pitch-black. "Hello?" you called. The only thing you could hear was the eco of your own voice. *Strange* You stuck out your bottom lip and tapped your foot on the ground. *Where did that sneaky little creature go?* 

A gust of strong wind blew against your back suddenly. You tried hard to keep your balance, flailing your arms in trying to do so. "Uwah, shi-" you accidentally slipped on a wet root and the next thing you knew, you felt yourself falling. 

Falling into total darkness.

You screamed in panic as you saw stars, planets and other bizarre things fly past you. *WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?* 

Everything became a blur in front of your eyes and your brain couldn't handle all the adrenaline that was pumping through your body, so you fainted. 

~*~*~ 

"Zelo, what did you do to her!?" 

"Nothing, I swear! It was her own fault for follwing me!"

"What were you doing on earth anyway?"

"I just wanted to get some of their famous dukkbokki, you know how much I love it."

"But you risked this poor girls life by doing so! Aigoo, we should be happy she didn't get caught up in the dessert winds. She could've get killed."

You could pick up the sound of people talking. Your head was aching and you groaned in pain. 

"Oh, I think she's awake!" One of the voices almost squealed. 

You slowly opened your eyes and saw a cute face, with big, brown eyes staring at you, only a few inches away from your own face. Blinking a few times, you gasped. 

The owner of the face pulled away. Now that you had a better look on his face, you noticed that he had almost purple hair and a really badass vibe surrounding him. 

You could've come up with hundred things that had been better to say, but you picked "Who the hell are you and where am I?" 

-----------------------------------

 

Second chapter! Aigoo, I love to write the first chapter of a new fic xD 

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!